Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Prediction Time!!!

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Omg!!!

This is too painful for the viewers to take in First Vedika loses her and then disha loses her baby!!! NNOO this is soo not fair.

Anyhoo! Now that Vedika cant be a mother( that was sooo coming) My prediction to alisha's pregnancy is that alisha will blackmail dhruv into marrying her,it will be exactly like reth.  But anyhow i have a feeling that sundari will be the one to poison alisha's mind and dhruv to leave vedika.

But that is my prediction

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I think that Alisha will give her baby to Vedika once he/she is born. Then she will leave them alone until the kid is grown up and she would come back to get her baby back? I don't know, but just guessing.

Something like Antariksh and Sundari story?
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i was thinking that to Princess...time leaps in serials seem to be quite fashionable at the moment
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
lol yeah but u know vedika has allot of enemies i was thinking that what u said princess. But thats too like a happy ending. Vedika will face problems
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
As we all no tht vedika cnt b a mother now...it;s so sad..vedika has been through soo much in lyf..i wonder wen dese stupid producers will stop puttin vedika through all dis sufferin--i cnt bear 2 c er go through tht..its soo annoyin...wot do u fink will happen now???????? do u fink alisha will giv er baby 2 dhruvedika???????????????? will dhruv tell vedika abt alisha's baby????????????????? will vedika accept dhruv n alisha's relationship??????????????? will alisha's baby brin dhruvedika apart???????????? wot will happen...express ur thoughts ere..2 b honest wiv u guyz i cnt fink @ da moment cos m 2 angry abt dese producers makin vedika go through all dis...i new dey wud do summut lyk tht but nt 2 soon..der havent even been ne romantic...cute...hot scenes between dhruvedika n dey hav 2 bring all dis sufferin bk agenAngry
pinkpanther21 Senior Member
pinkpanther21
pinkpanther21

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
i dont noe. it's pretty hard to say right now, but i feel so bad for her!!! i really really really really hope something gud will happen. som1 sed that this situation is very rare, then why does it hapen in every serial!!? Angry Big smile lol
Aesha Goldie
Aesha
Aesha

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she cant become a mother?????????o man...this show just ....well man i am not watching sindoor nemore...n yeah m in canada so still donno about this
Aesha Goldie
Aesha
Aesha

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
in the end she will just give her baby to dhruvedica..but after torturing viewers

Go to top