TOO MUCH....

shahnaaz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Someone has posted a topic vote for anuj.And others wrote that "ok i will vote and i voted 15 times".

may be these people don't want that the man with perfect singing should win,may be these people  won't listen to judges.

For them KARUNYA is the best.

y don't u guys vote for karunya.amey went out only coz of our this mistake that we  don't listen to judges.

VOTE FOR KARUNYA

VOTE FOR KARUNYA PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LET THE RIGHT MAN WIN.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajulaluke thumbnail
Today's gala showed that Anuj has restricted capability. He was pathetic.. Technically it was bad..

Sandeep was much better than Anuj.

But without doubt KARU was the best. HE is a true singer..
vote for the best, vote for karunya
priyanka155 thumbnail
anuj is the best in all and karunaya is worst than anuj and sandeep

and pls vote for anuj only

our next indian idol is anuj

you people have some problem with ears

this time judges comments and face expression was totally diffrent as compare to last perfo4rmances of anuj

and karunaya performance was not upto the mark so this time karunya should go out

and you all people can only shout and cry
😭

andc we people always laugh on ur comments and to your hearing problem 👏
shajjo thumbnail
You honestly MUST be related to Anuj to appreciate his singing at Indian Idol level 😆 😆

Originally posted by: shajjo

You honestly MUST be related to Anuj to appreciate his singing at Indian Idol level 😆 😆

maybe its his niece, man now im scared

X-rebel thumbnail
We should vote for Anuj as this is the contest for the worst, not the best singer.

Originally posted by: amogh8188

We should vote for Anuj as this is the contest for the worst, not the best singer.

if the contest is for the worst singer then how come amey, karunya, meenal, antara came all the way. r they bad singers?😡

if thats case the judges shud have selected the guy who sang aashiq banaya, and the girl who sang kaisi paheli

sweety_14 thumbnail
well i don care anymor 😭 anybody could win i hav no prob since amey went out im totally ovr wit indian-idol..urrr
Shweta06 thumbnail

peace peace peace 😉

its a Game ideally like in playoffs one bad performance is enough to kick performer out. if we stayed in ideal world then Anuj would still be in top three as Sandeep gave bad performance once (he missed the tune remember that episode)

Anuj luck is going strong just imagine voted out once then recalled and he knock out best of the best none other than Amey. My prediction is he will take the title.  Himalay se takkar kaun lega :)

And secondly it doesn't matter anymore as without Amey its not a contest anymore its just SMS war

Edited by Shweta06 - 18 years ago