Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Iron

Thanks Qwest ...I hate when people unnecceraily pin piont useless things on these wonderful talented kids. The problem is the way u see them. That is all.

True iron its a great point I just think the show is making some notconcentrate on that aspect. Though U'r opinions are right on.👏
meera_005 thumbnail
sTOP HATINg she is being a normal girl come on almost all the guyz wanted her as her jodi and why not she is pretty confident and a good singer and she has alwayz been bubbly and very quick so wat if she is wearin short skirts as long as she still looks good in em its all gooooooooooood 😉
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
naah i wont agree on confidence , she lacks tht just tries to cover her insecurities by , making weird expressions ,she is a good singer and she shd concentrate on singing rather then other stuffs 😉
meera_005 thumbnail
HMM nobody is perfect and she is smart she will user her looks to get through and if she concentrates on her singin she will defintely go a looong way

cuz there is no stoppin her this time 😛
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Okay, all those people who agree Twinkle is a showbaaz, start not-liking Kishoreda NOW! 😛 😉

Ever seen his concerts? People tell me that he used to literally roll on the floor, kick his legs and whatnot.
In his recordings too, he used to jump about, and do all sorts of nonsense. That doesn't make him a bad singer, does it?

It was his style. Twinkle has her style. Nihira has hers. Hema has his. Twinkle, as a singer, is indeed very very good. She's won the Campus Special of SRGMP when there were judges. AS was a judge, and he offered her a song then and there.

I agree, style doesn't correspond to how well one sings.  Personally I think Twinkle has a lot of potential.
ranig thumbnail
I think we are being a little mean to Twinkle. Yes, I don't think she is the best singer there but she is pretty decent.
As a girl, I can still say she is attractive and a good performer.
It's a competition with "public voting" You got to use what you got! Why not?
ranig thumbnail
I think we are being a little mean to Twinkle. Yes, I don't think she is the best singer there but she is pretty decent.
ranig thumbnail

ranig thumbnail

cute_apple thumbnail
HI guys, dnt u feel that twinkle is trying to over act n be very smart when the camera is focussing on her. seems to b very irritating when she gives tos artificial jatkhas....n silly smiles.........i dnt understand y so many guys wanted to be her jodi.twinkle twinkle....... infact ujjaini, sanchali and joyeetha are doing a better job than her. infact wen she entered into final 12, she was the only person to get yellow 4 times.but always luck played with her. this shows that janta is nt impressed by her singing. she gives more importance to dresses, looks n performance rather than singing
its juz my opinion guys, not to hurt any one. what do u people think so abou my opinion, juz wanted to knw
xxx

hmmm, i think u are jus jelous of her!!