India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

TWINKLE ACTIONS

bubblystar Newbie
bubblystar
bubblystar

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged

HI guys, dnt u feel that twinkle is trying to over act n be very smart when the camera is focussing on her. seems to b very irritating when she gives tos artificial jatkhas....n silly smiles.........i dnt understand y so many guys wanted to be her jodi.twinkle twinkle....... infact ujjaini, sanchali and joyeetha  are doing a better job than her. infact wen she entered into final 12, she was the only person to get yellow 4 times.but always luck played with her. this shows that janta is nt impressed by her singing. she gives more importance to dresses, looks n performance rather than singing

its juz my opinion guys, not to hurt any one. what do u people think so abou my opinion, juz wanted to knw

teepsu Newbie
teepsu
teepsu

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Agree with you 100% and that was the reason she was out from Challenge 2005
roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblystar

HI guys, dnt u feel that twinkle is trying to over act n be very smart when the camera is focussing on her. seems to b very irritating when she gives tos artificial jatkhas....n silly smiles.........i dnt understand y so many guys wanted to be her jodi.twinkle twinkle....... infact ujjaini, sanchali and joyeetha  are doing a better job than her. infact wen she entered into final 12, she was the only person to get yellow 4 times.but always luck played with her. this shows that janta is nt impressed by her singing. she gives more importance to dresses, looks n performance rather than singing

its juz my opinion guys, not to hurt any one. what do u people think so abou my opinion, juz wanted to knw

exactly good observation i agree , she got more attention then she expectedLOL , made her do over act a bit , even her singing was not good in tht episode. by wearing short skirts and wearing colored lens she can't grab attention you seeLOL

ujaaini was way aheadClap , ur talking abt sncali she is not good yaarDead.

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged

I dont agree.

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged

have to see to say in sa re agree she was more a performer than singer nihria and himani ruleClap

p/s she and sahrib maybe getting hitch join part thread to getdetails
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanisha_m

yeah she is really annoying Dead Dead she can do evrythin to get attention Dead dont know why my sharib wants to be in jodi with her Dead she cant sing Dead

true
singsong06 Newbie
singsong06
singsong06

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with u.....Luck has always favoured her although she is not much talentedAngry. And yep.....she is a very irritating character.......I neither like her nor her singing

jaktajan Groupbie
jaktajan
jaktajan

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Agree,she really gets to me!

Go to top