ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Aaj ki taaza Ronit-khabar- dated 20th March;))))

Cameramen on the Kyunki..Saas sets had a tough time filming the episode which was to air on 20th March. The problem has been cited as the color marks on the faces of the actors as they had apparently enjoyed Holi a lot and with utmost fervour.

The man in question was ofcourse- Ronit Roy, whose big red tikka just refused to fade away from his forehead. The real reason, as the KZK cameramen tell us is that the KZK Holi shoot had taken place the whole day. Roy, thus was asked to have an extra layer of foundation on his forehead to 'hide' the thing;)))

but yeah- Roy had maintained a hot yet dignified macho stubble for the 20th March Kyunki...episode and was looking TERRIFIC!:)))

- Ronit news reporter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~nikki~ thumbnail
wow gr8 khabar thanx a lot for sharing ronitfan.
u r coooooooooooooooooooooool
ronitfan thumbnail
Awwww...thanks Nikki. Hamari muft seva ka labh uthane le liye SHUKRIYA;))))
ronit_akash thumbnail
thanks ronitfan..you truly the no. 1 ronitian.... 👏 👏 👏
sweet_mita thumbnail
Ya Ronit really rocks in today's episode as usual.
ronitfan thumbnail
Hehehe..thanks so much for the repliez:)
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ronit is the best thanks a lot for sharing yaar
dilshadraj thumbnail
thank u sooo much for ur free service ronitfan. By the way u look cool in that pic(just kidding)
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Aaj ki taaza Ronit-khabar- dated 20th March;))))

Cameramen on the Kyunki..Saas sets had a tough time filming the episode which was to air on 20th March. The problem has been cited as the color marks on the faces of the actors as they had apparently enjoyed Holi a lot and with utmost fervour.

The man in question was ofcourse- Ronit Roy, whose big red tikka just refused to fade away from his forehead. The real reason, as the KZK cameramen tell us is that the KZK Holi shoot had taken place the whole day. Roy, thus was asked to have an extra layer of foundation on his forehead to 'hide' the thing;)))

but yeah- Roy had maintained a hot yet dignified macho stubble for the 20th March Kyunki...episode and was looking TERRIFIC!:)))

- Ronit news reporter

Lollzz this is phunny... bt where did u get it sukhi???? n i din see ronit havin a stubble in any of the episodes...he was clean shaved!!!

ronitfan thumbnail
Sunnny!! I wrote it myself..check the episode's video again and you'lll get my point:)