Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
no i don't think angad is doing anything actually he is not hiding anything from kripa, he never did. but this time he made himself very clear that he doesn't want to consult or tell anyone anything about his career. so i think this is just professtional.
kudi_5abi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: justchill

Hai everyone,

We all Know Angad is angry with Kripa, for hiding the truth from him but what Angad did today was also not right.

He hid that the fact he is working for Misty from Kripa, he even lied  and show false concern to her just to make her go from there.

They both hid things from one other just for one reason they did not want to hurt the other, its their love an care for each other.

But i think its high time,  Angad should realize this, But he is an sweetheart, atleast he came running behind Kripa to wish her Holi.😳

Love

Justchill

i totally agree wid u yaar...aur yeh stupid mishty moti kahin ki😑isko bhi show mein wapis aana tha...i just hate her watching on this show now.πŸ˜†
ANGAD AND KRIPA ARE PASSIONATE COUPLE WHO SIZZLES THE SCREEN WITH THEIR CHEMISTRY
MADE FOR EACH OTHER...........see in my siggy...it rpoves that...am i right?😊

Edited by romakhahira - 18 years ago
angad_fan_KYPH thumbnail
i think that mishty has something in mind and i dont think she is married to dat guy and so i think she wnats him bak so i dont know and i tink angad and kripa need no punishment they are goin thorught so much pain right now 😭
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if i could punish iqbal i would punish him to spend a day with me πŸ˜†
wat a great punishment πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Iq_RkForeva thumbnail
i think we should ask dadi to punish angad
nshkry thumbnail
JUSTCHIL...

U KNOW WAT... LET KRIPA NOT PUNISH HIM.. WE WILL SPY ON HIM N TELL KRIPA EVERYTHING.. LET THESE FIRE(ferocious)FIGHTERS
MAKE PEACE...
WAT SAY ABT MY OOOO??PLAN😎Edited by nshkry - 18 years ago
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: justchill

Hai everyone,

We all Know Angad is angry with Kripa, for hiding the truth from him but what Angad did today was also not right.

He hid that the fact he is working for Misty from Kripa, he even lied  and show false concern to her just to make her go from there.

They both hid things from one other just for one reason they did not want to hurt the other, its their love an care for each other.

But i think its high time,  Angad should realize this, But he is an sweetheart, atleast he came running behind Kripa to wish her Holi.😳

Love

Justchill

werd πŸ˜ƒ
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: galpal

Punishment for Angad and Kripa both: Umar Quaid in each other's arms! 😳 😊 πŸ˜†
Lets lock them up in a room and throw away the key---apney aap problems solve ho jayengi!
"Hum Tum ek kamrey mein band ho aur chabi kho jaye!"

Pallavi

coooooooool

aur Angad gane lagega

Koyi nahin hai kamre mein, kya haseen mila hai pal
Aaj sharaarat karne do, kaam baaki karenge kal

πŸ˜›

sweet_51_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

coooooooool

aur Angad gane lagega

Koyi nahin hai kamre mein, kya haseen mila hai pal
Aaj sharaarat karne do, kaam baaki karenge kal

πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............but there we'll write a board "NO ENTRY FOR EKTA N RELATIVES" then they ll live happily.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

parinitha thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sweet_51_girl

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............but there we'll write a board "NO ENTRY FOR EKTA N RELATIVES" then they ll live happily.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

absolutelyπŸ˜†