What Punishment should Angad Get!

Posted: 18 years ago

Hai everyone,

We all Know Angad is angry with Kripa, for hiding the truth from him but what Angad did today was also not right.

He hid that the fact he is working for Misty from Kripa, he even lied  and show false concern to her just to make her go from there.

They both hid things from one other just for one reason they did not want to hurt the other, its their love an care for each other.

But i think its high time,  Angad should realize this, But he is an sweetheart, atleast he came running behind Kripa to wish her Holi.😳

Love

Justchill

Edited by justchill - 18 years ago
both angad and kripa are punishing each other ever since they met.they dont trust each other but they still admit that they are in love with each other.both are big time losers 😡 😡

Originally posted by galpal

Punishment for Angad and Kripa both: Umar Quaid in each other's arms! 😳 😊 😆
Lets lock them up in a room and throw away the key---apney aap problems solve ho jayengi!
"Hum Tum ek kamrey mein band ho aur chabi kho jaye!"

Pallavi

Wow Pallu dee that is a good idea, I like it a lot 👏👏

Justchill

No locking in the room. Then they fight like cat and dog and break the doors. They both already having punishment by staying away to each other. So no more punishment. Band kamere punishment nahin hai unke liye 😳
Vallu Dee I think Band Kamra idea is good, Angad can't stay away from Kripa much you see!

Love
justchill

Originally posted by vallanki

No locking in the room. Then they fight like cat and dog and break the doors. They both already having punishment by staying away to each other. So no more punishment. Band kamere punishment nahin hai unke liye 😳

you're right vj di, bade maidan ya stadium chahiye unke liye so that they have enough peace and space to fight and the seating so that we can watch...

awwwww i think that its soooooooo cute that wen they lie 2 each other they are doing it coz they love each other and wen thwy want to hurt each other they get hurt themselves more than they want to hurt one and other trust me there love is really STRONG!!! 😳 😳 😳
Originally posted by ghunoo

you're right vj di, bade maidan ya stadium chahiye unke liye so that they have enough peace and space to fight and the seating so that we can watch...

😆
I likke galpal's punshiment.
i think mishti already has some punishments in store for angad 😊