India Calling
India Calling

Monday, March 20 update

viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Start of episode

Chandini gets up and tells Amy irritatedly that there is nothing of the sort and she has no feelings towards Adi. Amy tells her if that is so then turn around and look me in the face. Chandini turns around and staring at Amy says that there is nothing on her side. Amy tells her that you can say all you want, but I can clearly see the love which you have in your eyes. Chandini tells her that all this is just a figment of her imagination, a brahm which anyday will shatter. Amy tells Chandini that she pities her because she refuses to express the true feelings which she has in her heart.

Adi is meanwhile practicing love speeches to Chandini and Gp with a dupatta on his head is roleplaying Chandini. But Adi is unable to complete the dialogues because he just cannot imagine budda gp with his bushy eyebrows, his white hair and moustache to be his beautiful Chandini. Gp scolds him and says that when he was younger and in love, he used to see his mehbooba in every direction and here you cannot even imagine me as Chandini. He says that in his youth he was very handsome. Adi tells him that those days are long gone.

Beeji is combing Chandini's hair and tells her that there is so much rang in her hair that it is very difficult to come out. She tells that she should have put oil on Chandini's hair before. She shows the red colour in her hands to Chandini and gets upto wash it. Chandini runs her hands through her hair and is lost in thought on seeing the red colour in her hands.

Meanwhile Adi draws a woman's face on the mirror and puts a red dupatta around it saying that you are mine and I love you.

Chandini meanwhile looks at the mirror and tells that I won't be fooled by your colours of love. I am not a buddu, but a very smart girl and I won't fall into your traps.

Adi meanwhile says that one way or another, you will definitely be adorned with the colours of my love. Gp comes into the room and laughs at Adi telling him that he has become such a big deewana that now he has started to talk to mirrors. Then he spots the face which Adi has drawn on the mirror with the lal dupatta around and he says, waah kya sundar dikhti hai meri bahu. Adi gets all embarrassed and shy on hearing this ( how sweet! ). Gp laughingly tells him not to be shy and look into his mehbooba's eyes. Adi stares at the face in the mirror.

Next scene is the IC canteen where Amy and Chandini are sitting on a table and Chandini and Adi ( who is standing before them ) are staring at one another. Amy nudges Chandini and tells her that what are you dreaming, Adi just asked you if he can sit at our table. Chandini looks down and says irritatedly that this is his office and his canteen and he can sit wherever he chooses to. Adi takes the seat opposite them and tells Chandini that he has forgiven her. Chandini looks up and says for what? Adi says for yesterday's incident. He tells her that she will tell sorry and he has to forgive her, so before all this gissi – pitti baatein take place, he forgives her. Just then the waiter comes bringing black coffee for Aditya. Chandini sarcastically remarks that only he can drink black coffee because its preparation doesn't require any work as there is no need to put milk nor sugar. Pointing to her cup of tea, she says that you cannot drink kadak chai like mine because only hardworking people can drink it. She picks up the cup and is going to drink it when Adi takes the cup from her and drinks a few sips. He says that not bad, I can manage it. But you can never drink my black coffee because you can never become like me. Chandini retorts saying that she definitely doesn't want to be like him and she is happy the way she is. Adi tells her that she is just scared of trying anything new. Chandini stares at him defiantly and then picks up the coffee mug and takes only a few sips before she starts coughing violently. Adi smiles at her and says that see Miss Parandi, my black coffee is even stronger than your kadak chai. Chandini looks at him angrily and drinks the rest of the coffee while a smiling Adi looks on.

Chandini is drinking glass after glass of water and grimacing at the strong taste of black coffee in her mouth. Amy laughs at her state and offers her mints to take away the taste. Chandini refuses it and says that if she has black coffee for one day, she will not die. Then suddenly Adi's voice cuts in, you will die only if I let you to. Chandini and Amy turn their heads around to see a smiling Adi holding a plate of jalebis in his hand. Amy smiles knowingly at him and moves away from there. Adi offering the plate to Chandini asks her to please take one jalebi, otherwise he will feel that she has not forgiven him. Chandini with her eyes downcast tells him that there is no need for him to feel sorry as she drank the coffee of her own will. Adi again asks her to take the jalebis. Chandini slowly reaches for one and is going to put it in her mouth when Adi stops her and says that, What are you doing Miss Parandi? The taste of these jalebis is very strong and lasting. Once you eat them, the taste will linger on forever, just like the Holi ke rang. Chandini stares at him worriedly and thinks of what Beeji told her the day after holi, that once the colours are put, they will be very difficult to remove. Adi keeps the plate of jalebis on the table and goes away from there with a smile on his face and Chandini turns her face away in frustration. Amy comes upto her and laughs at her situation. Chandini in exasperation tells her that see how much Adi is troubling me and you tell me that he loves me? Amy asks her that why she cannot see the love which is hidden behind Adi's pranks. He cares for you so much and that is why he has bought the jalebis. Chandini says so what, I am not going to eat them. Amy says that is because you are too scared to even taste the love which is hidden in these jalebis.

Beeji and Mrs. Godbole are sitting on a charpai outside the chawl and Romeo is busy packing jalebis into dibbas and also simultaneously stealing a few bites in between. Beeji tells Mrs. Godbole that there are some things which she really misses in Jalandhar and that is jalebis. She says that there are not many differences between Mumbai and Jalandhar. Here they sing Marathi folk songs whereas in Punjab they sing Baba Bulleshwar's ( sorry don't recall the name properly ) songs. Mrs. Godbole requests Beeji to sing a few lines. Just then Chandini walks into the chawl totally lost in thoughts about what Amy told her. Just then Romeo spots her and goes upto her happily offering her one of the jalebis. Chandini takes one slowly and remembers Adi's words that the taste of these jalebis are so strong that once you taste them, they will linger forever. She is going to eat it when Beeji suddenly starts singing one of Baba's songs. Chandini is frozen on hearing the words. Mrs. Godbole asks Beeji to explain the meaning and Beeji replies that, there is a chor in our hearts waiting to get out and it won't be long before the whole world discovers it.

Adi tells Gp that he is an ustad and therefore he is following exactly whatever Gp says. He says confidently that now it only remains to be seen, whether Adi ka jadoo has fallen on Miss Parandi.

Beeji is handing over yarn to Chandini who is twisting it around her hands. Chandini asks Beeji that when I was young I used to be such a darpok. Beeji laughs and says that yes, you were so afraid of the dark. Chandini says that in those times she used to go and hide herself in Beeji's arms. Chandini tells Beeji that even grown up people are scared. Beeji agrees and says that is true, but grownups can no longer hide themselves away. They have to face their fear head first because all their fears would have gone away by childhood. She tells Chandini that to remove your fear of the dark, I had locked you in a dark room. In the beginning you were terrified, but later you became adjusted to it. Chandini is so absorbed in listening to this that she twists the yarn in a wrong direction. Beeji laughs at Chandini's state and says that now she has messed up her whole work. Chandini looking at her hands smiles sheepishly at Beeji.

Chandini walks slowly into IC and sits at her desk. She remembers Adi's words that the jalebis are so strong that their taste will linger forever, Amy's words that she is scared to taste the jalebis, and Beeji's words that she should face her fear headfirst. Suddenly she notices the plate of jalebis which Adi left yesterday. She slowly reaches for one and has a bite of it.

End of episode

For more news of Chandini and the love – poisoned jalebis, tune in to tomorrow's episode of India Calling!

Preview of next episode: Amy asks Chandini how come she has a glow on her face. Chandini gets nervous thinking that the jalebis have had an effect on her and now everybody can see it. Just then Vidya comes and Chandini turns away and covers her hand thinking that perhaps Vidya can see her glow. But Vidya just asks her where is Beeji? Amy says she has gone out. Vidya goes away from there puzzled and Amy says that what do you think, you ate the jalebis and that is why there is a glow on your face. Chandini looks at her in astonishment.

reachmaryam007 Groupbie
reachmaryam007
reachmaryam007

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged
vidya thanx a lot Smile
miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged

hey thanks for the update..... well even i was almost through with it....

awesome job....

n mygod wht an epi... ppl. get ur thermoters out looks like the temp is soarin...

sweet_51_girl Senior Member
sweet_51_girl
sweet_51_girl

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
thanks!!!!
Jhinka_Roy Senior Member
Jhinka_Roy
Jhinka_Roy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i m missing this serial so much.its about almost 3 months.here cable operators stopped Angry Angry showing star 1 and there has been no result in requesting them.Plz pray 4 me. Cry Cry Cry
i hav dial-up connexion which has made the matters worse & i dunno about downloading video updates,its either very slow or something.how can i save these in my PC or is it impossible 2 save?plz rely any1.
Dial-up sux Dead Dead ,I want Broadband.
______
Jhinku
nigam_radhika Goldie
nigam_radhika
nigam_radhika

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
wow vidya awesum update Clap Clap Clap
mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
thnks for update