Gahhh..Mona crying + MandA centric

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged

*Sorry for the dodgy picture alignment in advanceConfusedOuch...*

I found these pics of Mona upset/crying???Cry:

<<<<<<She looks upset hereConfused..or just a bit peevedAngry

<<<<Talking to some person on the phoneConfused..they are telling her some newsOuchCryCry..like, SandA are gonna marryCry

<<<<<<Mona gets in car, and breaks down into an emotional outburstCry.."Waaaaaaaaah...but i wanted to marry ApuCry"..Haare Haare Haare..Humko dil se haareBroken HeartOuchCry

<<<<Gahhh..if only Apu had seen thisConfusedEmbarrassedLOL..FLABulous..i mean FLABuLESS..sorry, it was FABULOUSBig smile..no, i mean Chubby CheekerLOL(ask buffie, khush or aabhaTongue)..errrrr..the word i am trying to say is PHAT!!Big smile..tree-huggies can't kill me nowTongue

<<<<Gahh..or if he'd seen thisEmbarrassedWinkCry..i am crying because he didn't see thisCryCry..why couldn't he have Googled and researched the gawjuss mona, instead of the einstein one??GeekConfusedLOL..i mean Mona probably knew Apu worked in Pardes, before Apu knew he worked in Pardes !!ConfusedOuch

^^^^Frivolous flirting or hidden love??Embarrassed..from Day 1EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

<<<Gahh..some more frivolous flirting???Confused

<<<Uncle says helloTongueTongueTongue..so sorry, just had to add thatCry..last time puuurleasssseOuch

<<<<BOUNCE and SHINETongueTongueLOL..back in the days when someone couldn't afford a decent Aaron Carter stylistOuchLOL

<<<<Ahhhhhhh..the drunk days!Big smileBig smileBig smile..shirts were left creased and hanging, while 'dos were left scruffy and like the famous shetland ponyTongueTongueTongue 

Shetland Pony:           Apoorva Agnihotri:

Shetland pony:               Apoorva Agnihotri:

<<<<<Raj the karoke singer..singing Babuji zaara dheere chaleTongueTongueTongue..yuck for the tieDeadDeadDead

<<<Darling, actually HAD some eyebrows hereEmbarrassedTongueBig smile

<<<<<APU: SOOOOOOO SMOOTH AND SLICK!Thumbs Up..dear, actually looks slick hereTongue..LITERALLY: HAIRDO and CLOTHESBig smileBig smileBig smile..he should invest in some gel againOuchCry..i actually remember loving him hereEmbarrassed, because of his hairEmbarrassedTongueBig smile..There apu; you should have your hair: LONG, BLACK AND GELLED BACK WITH A COMB, NOT YOUR HANDSConfusedDeadTongue

<<<<LMAOOOOOLOL..Apu's been at the ketchup bottle again and is feeling sickDeadOuchLOL..even mona can't resist the SHINE and BOUNCEEmbarrassed..*stroke* *pat* *strangleDead*..LMAOOO, does anyone remember how she chased the gunde awayLOLLOL..she was flapping her arms and being weirdConfused

<<<<One goes for Prada; the other goes for PoundstoreConfusedLOL..aka DollarstoreBig smile..guys, i just saw Nandini mam in the video for "Choli ki peeche" from the film KhalNayakTongue..anyone noticed?Big smile

<<<<Gahhh..Jessica Bedi and her laser visionBig smile..errrrr i mean contactsEmbarrassed

<<<LMAOOOOO the Abhijeet rumoursLOLDeadLOL

<<<<<Whats slicko looking at??ConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..yayyyyyy for the gelled do againBig smileBig smileBig smile..see doesn't he look much better??TongueTongueTongue

*No offence, just pure humour and funTongue*

Thats all folks!TongueBig smileTongue

Hope you enjoyedBig smileBig smileBig smile..spent ages on this, but it was all worth itBig smileBig smile

Edited by moondust - 20 March 2006 at 10:19am

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hee hee Moonzy...great effort.

But those pics in the beginning...those are the ones Mid-day clicked on the sly when the show was new, just to show thwe world the real face of Jassi.Mona looks upset becoz she suspects she is being followed. LOL
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....WAIT, lemme breathe,..i have been laughing non stop for 10 mins
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moondust

<<<Uncle says helloTongueTongueTongue..so sorry, just had to add thatCry..last time puuurleasssseOuch

<<<<BOUNCE and SHINETongueTongueLOL..back in the days when someone couldn't afford a decent Aaron Carter stylistOuchLOL

<<<<Ahhhhhhh..the drunk days!Big smileBig smileBig smile..shirts were left creased and hanging, while 'dos were left scruffy and like the famous shetland ponyTongueTongueTongue 

OMGGGGGGGG

i laughed at this for like 7 mins and am yet laughing.....my heart and lungs  are aching...i need to breathe....lmaoooooooo.......and sorry AA fans, he is becomming less attractive day by day...but today, he gained a few of those lost 8962158585555454456625456663 points as he looked cute in a black suit...and LMAOOOOOOOOOO AGAIN...what a comparison to the ponyLOL

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:55am | IP Logged
amazzzzzzzinnnnnnnnn!! moni ur simply amazin!!!! Clap

i like the flirtin pics of janda LOL

thanks moni for making me start my day with laughter! Hug
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by moondust

OMGGGGGGGG

i laughed at this for like 7 mins and am yet laughing.....my heart and lungs  are aching...i need to breathe....lmaoooooooo.......and sorry AA fans, he is becomming less attractive day by day...but today, he gained a few of those lost 8962158585555454456625456663 points as he looked cute in a black suit...and LMAOOOOOOOOOO AGAIN...what a comparison to the ponyLOL

LMAOOOOOLOL..i knew you'd like thatTongue..thanks and calm down buffie !!Cry..too much laughing isn't good for youOuchOuchOuch

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_kp

amazzzzzzzinnnnnnnnn!! moni ur simply amazin!!!! Clap

i like the flirtin pics of janda LOL

thanks moni for making me start my day with laughter! Hug

awwww thanks KhairTongue

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko