Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai
Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai

UPDATE 20TH MARCH

Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged

UPDATE 20TH MARCH 2006 MONDAY

RECAP- Chandy goes to the hotel fr the sting operation and he meets mr narayan and he takes chandy to the room a lot of girls come in one of them stay there ..shivani keeps calling chandy over n over .Chandy goes out of teh room sayin he forgot the advance in the car..kituu asks him to go in n carry on the wrk wid concentration n forget abt shivani at the moment.

TODAYS EPI

Chandy goes in and in a split second comes out shouting fr kituu

kituu n chandy go in juss to find the girl dead and hanging from the fan by her neck.  kituu is startled chandy is very upset and starts to panic saying he didnt kill her hez innocent and dosent know how it happened

Police comes takes the snaps of the room n takes the dead body away the cop asks Chandy what happened there he tells the cop dat how he went out of the room n when came back the girl ws dead the cop dosent believe him . kituu comes and tells him that she is a senior correspondent from NNN and chandy is her collegue n then she tells him the whole story abt the sting operation ..the cop is a bit convinced but since there is no prove the cop arrests chandy as the prime suspect

The cops are about to move out of the hotel wid chandy when kituu suddenly realises that there was a camera which would have recorded everything they go into the room but they dnt find ne cam jogi looks fr it in the bathroom n find sthe pouch in the bathing area but it is empty

the cop syas that since the cam is missing they will have to arrest chandy coz an empty pouch is no prove thn jogi mentions abt narayan

the cop n kituu enquire abt narayan frm the receptionist and they r told dat he is in room no. 801

they go into the room but narayan is not there. he is hididng in the room somewhere but no 1 is able to find him

the cops areest chandy n go..huss then yuvraj comes n asks abt chandy . kituu tells him dat now they cannot do nething until the court opens tomorrow morning just then jogi sees narayan running away

yuvraj kituu n jogi chase narayan ...kituu gets tired n stops to cath her breath just the the cop comes on his bike pulls up next to kituu...she tells him abt yuvraj n jogi chasing narayan ..

yuvraj catches hold of narayan n strats to hit him the cop comes wod kituu n arrests narayan they even discover the cam frm narayans bag

in the police station they see the recording which shows

as soona s chandy leaves the room narayan comes n asks that girl to run away frm there coz he knows abt the sting operation but the girlrefuses to go n starts arguing wid narayan dat if u really care fr me thn y dnt u marry me n all dat stuff ...narayan slaps her she falls n hits a side table n dies n then narayan to save himself hangs her to the fan by her neck mayb thinking dat ppl will think she commited suicide

the cops throw narayan behind the bars and release chandy

back in NNN daksha is mad wid shivani coz all dis happened because of her calling chandy endlessly

shivani is  crying as she is very guilty abt wat happened

she says sry to chandy n says dat its nt dat she dsnt trusts him or nething infact she trusts him more than she trusts herself Chandy hugs her and consoles her.

-EPISODE ENDS-

PREVIEW-

Kituu is saying dat how can these people make a mall on our play ground...a man asks cheeku n his frnss to go away frm the ground as a mall is going to be built there

kituu goes to meet some Mr. khanna n asks him abt the mall n the playground.

soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Big smile
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thanx jannu! Embarrassed
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thanks Anisha jaanu. so many thing are happening hope this sahara peole fix it for the USA viewers we are still getting those repeats over & over again, i'm tired of watching the pyscho amit Angry

love you avatar & siggie, spooky Big smile
*~Bijal~* Groupbie
*~Bijal~*
*~Bijal~*

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the update :)

i hope they air this episode in US, so we can get back on track Angry
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaslove

thanks Anisha jaanu. so many thing are happening hope this sahara peole fix it for the USA viewers we are still getting those repeats over & over again, i'm tired of watching the pyscho amit Angry

love you avatar & siggie, spooky Big smile

guy freaks me out!

Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
lolz i love my siggy too thanx

I LOVE GENIE

lol n i love dat bhoot wala avi too LOL
dostokedost Goldie
dostokedost
dostokedost