Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

build up episode for tomorrow's episode (Page 3)

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

lmaooooooooooooo....my mom first saw ss on kkusum ....mom felt that ss is too thin and her cheeks are stuck up to her bonesDead...and then she sees sanda in the BT party where SS wore the green tube top and that green  shortttttttttttttt skirt(remember moniWink) and then she was like" she has a funny nose".....man, my mom doesnt know how much we post mortemed sanda pics and the poor nose of SSLOLLOL....my mamma knows NOTHING about ss( a ka  her chipkooness, attitude, arrogance, pomposity etc etc) other than that she is one of those hundred tv actors and she has nothign for or against ss...but her genuine opinion is that ss aint pretty....my mom likes mona more...she says that though mona looks like apu's elder sister, though mona looks manly at times, she is muchhhh muchhhhhhhhhhhh prettier thn armaan's real life wife(yeah, my mom still calls sanda by armaan and kkusumLOLLOLLOL)

Lmaooooooo..my mum first saw Shilpa on KSBKBTLOL..when Ganga lost her first child, because she bumped into Damini(who was also preggie) and they both slipped down the stairsConfusedCryOuch..Ganga lost her child, Damini's baccha survivedBig smile. Mom felt total sympathy with Ganga, and told me a 10000 times a day; how Ganga is the best actress, because she enacted such a sceneConfusedLOL. And then mom saw her on Kkusum, and thought she was so pretty; remember(i think) the Diwali/Churvva Chauth episode when SS was proper groomed with her long hair in cornrows and she had shiny red lipstick and was wearing a red suit to matchLOL..  my mom thought she was pretty in that episode. Mom watched Kkusum(for the remaing months) and slowly began to dislike SS because her acting apparently was "deteriating"LOL. She would pick out faults like "she has a sharp noseLOL" or "Uski avaas kitni unchee haiLOL"..watching the telly awards was the last strawConfused; she complained sooooo much about SS's threadbare dress that nightOuch, she went before ss handed the award over to apu. She hates her, judging by her looks and dress senseLOL. Like your mom, she knows nothing about the ignorrant, chipkooish and insecure attitude.

OMGSH, i remember the green miniDeadDeadDead..luckily, my mom hasn't seen that yet. Buffie, do you remember the 9D nose PM?LOLLOLLOL

Edited by moondust - 20 March 2006 at 2:38pm

Clana_621 Goldie
Clana_621
Clana_621

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
thnx buffie 4 the update!! cant wait to see the episode!!
Hera
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Yaaaayyyyyy!!! Just saw the episode and all i want to say is yaaaaaaaaaaaayyy. Now i can't wait for tomm's episode Big smile
srkjil275 Groupbie
srkjil275
srkjil275

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
koolsana Senior Member
koolsana
koolsana

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
hey guys ...same wit my mom too....whenver apu is on tv see's like i hate this guy LOL LOL .....my mom first saw shilpa on nach baliye when she was performin chadti jawani wit apu Embarrassed ....n she like her Big smile ....but when she recently saw ss in tht star pariwar special- gharavti vs barati....she was like she is the ugliest among of the girls LOL
leo_pooja Groupbie
leo_pooja
leo_pooja

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
sweet..looks like tomorrow's episode will be fun..thanka lot Buffie!
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moondust

Originally posted by Buffie

lmaooooooooooooo....my mom first saw ss on kkusum ....mom felt that ss is too thin and her cheeks are stuck up to her bonesDead...and then she sees sanda in the BT party where SS wore the green tube top and that green  shortttttttttttttt skirt(remember moniWink) and then she was like" she has a funny nose".....man, my mom doesnt know how much we post mortemed sanda pics and the poor nose of SSLOLLOL....my mamma knows NOTHING about ss( a ka  her chipkooness, attitude, arrogance, pomposity etc etc) other than that she is one of those hundred tv actors and she has nothign for or against ss...but her genuine opinion is that ss aint pretty....my mom likes mona more...she says that though mona looks like apu's elder sister, though mona looks manly at times, she is muchhhh muchhhhhhhhhhhh prettier thn armaan's real life wife(yeah, my mom still calls sanda by armaan and kkusumLOLLOLLOL)

Lmaooooooo..my mum first saw Shilpa on KSBKBTLOL..when Ganga lost her first child, because she bumped into Damini(who was also preggie) and they both slipped down the stairsConfusedCryOuch..Ganga lost her child, Damini's baccha survivedBig smile. Mom felt total sympathy with Ganga, and told me a 10000 times a day; how Ganga is the best actress, because she enacted such a sceneConfusedLOL. And then mom saw her on Kkusum, and thought she was so pretty; remember(i think) the Diwali/Churvva Chauth episode when SS was proper groomed with her long hair in cornrows and she had shiny red lipstick and was wearing a red suit to matchLOL..  my mom thought she was pretty in that episode. Mom watched Kkusum(for the remaing months) and slowly began to dislike SS because her acting apparently was "deteriating"LOL. She would pick out faults like "she has a sharp noseLOL" or "Uski avaas kitni unchee haiLOL"..watching the telly awards was the last strawConfused; she complained sooooo much about SS's threadbare dress that nightOuch, she went before ss handed the award over to apu. She hates her, judging by her looks and dress senseLOL. Like your mom, she knows nothing about the ignorrant, chipkooish and insecure attitude.

OMGSH, i remember the green miniDeadDeadDead..luckily, my mom hasn't seen that yet. Buffie, do you remember the 9D nose PM?LOLLOLLOL

neither have my mom nor have I ever watched KSBKBT.......so i dunno how she is as gangaConfusedOuch.....but i remember watching her on kya haadsaa kya haqeekat....i used to lowe that serial...i used to watch it when i was in the 9th and 10th grades...it used to come on saturdays and sundaysBig smileBig smile as it was a biweekly, and the stories were gripping and it had to do with supernatural elements and the black magic and all that.....SS was there was i think shwetha or something and RK played a sorceress called devyani who was SS' BFF but she eventually snatched SS'  fiancee from her..she used to hypnotize him and get him in her control....and SS played the poor devotional girl.....and eventually SS won and devyani died.......and SS and RK BFF-ed on the sets on KHKH and the rest is all historyOuchOuchOuch......so after that i think once when i was surfing the channel, i saw SS on kyunki....i  paused as she was the  same girl from kya haadsaa.....she had long hair then and ss looked really nice with long hairBig smile.....and then my friend tells me that armaan is married to ganga and instantly, i remembered ss' chehra and i felt that they make such a cute coupleBig smile...and( i cannot believe it, but its true) at one point, i felt that ss is too good for AA and that she  could have found someone betterOuch......but then i was wrong...the more i saw of her, the more i felt that she looks ewwwww.......it was alarming to know that these people are not a bit like that quentessential patnis and bahus they play.....as ganga, ss is perfect....but not many know how SS really is in real lifeOuch....bragging, chipkofying, arrogant etc etc.....yeah, and i remember that karva episode..SS looked really nice.....ClapClapClap...and can i ever forget that PM.......i had even given pictorial proof but you deleted it and thus its not in my outbox eitherOuch..i dunno if i can ever again make that PMLOL

ps:........deteriorating?????Confused

momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Big smile

Go to top