Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

build up episode for tomorrow's episode (Page 2)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moondust

Originally posted by Buffie

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…..my mamma who after watching idol , saw that JJKn beginning sequence where AA flaunts his gums…and my mamma was like "anush..he has gumsDead"…I was like," mamma this is not  the first time you are telling meOuch"…she was like, yeah, but please…it looks really bad and he is ugly..not at all nice …and she finally goes to bed, saying that AA looks girlyConfusedLOLLOL……LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO….moni, my mom concurs with you..and so do I....he is girly Winkbut not uglyAngry

Buffie..yayyyyyyy you and your mommaEmbarrassed agree with me !!TongueTongueTongue..thanks, i am soooooo happy nowBig smile..buffie, tell your momma i think she rocksBig smileBig smileBig smile..and tell your momma to tell you that i think her daughter rocks tooEmbarrassedTongue..i hope that made senseConfused

And i never said AA was uglyOuch..i said he was girly and feminineTongue..but not uglyOuch

lol, mom is weirdConfused..she finds everyone not good looking..she says that AA is ugly, she says that mona is manly and apu is girly, so they compliment each other well, she says that rajeeev khandelval is ewwww, she says that ash is aging and doesnt look as good as she used to look, she says that kareena looks funny, she says john looks niceConfusedConfusedConfused, she likes SRKConfused.....she says that abhishek rocksConfused.......... my mom and me share totally contrasting opinions ConfusedConfusedConfused..she never likes what i like.....lemme just hope that our choices match when she looks for a groom for meEmbarrassed

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…..my mamma who after watching idol , saw that JJKn beginning sequence where AA flaunts his gums…and my mamma was like "anush..he has gumsDead"…I was like," mamma this is not  the first time you are telling meOuch"…she was like, yeah, but please…it looks really bad and he is ugly..not at all nice …and she finally goes to bed, saying that AA looks girlyConfusedLOLLOL……LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO….moni, my mom concurs with you..and so do I....he is girly Winkbut not uglyAngry

Buffie..yayyyyyyy you and your mommaEmbarrassed agree with me !!TongueTongueTongue..thanks, i am soooooo happy nowBig smile..buffie, tell your momma i think she rocksBig smileBig smileBig smile..and tell your momma to tell you that i think her daughter rocks tooEmbarrassedTongue..i hope that made senseConfused

And i never said AA was uglyOuch..i said he was girly and feminineTongue..but not uglyOuch

lol, mom is weirdConfused..she finds everyone not good looking..she says that AA is ugly, she says that mona is manly and apu is girly, so they compliment each other well, she says that rajeeev khandelval is ewwww, she says that ash is aging and doesnt look as good as she used to look, she says that kareena looks funny, she says john looks niceConfusedConfusedConfused, she likes SRKConfused.....she says that abhishek rocksConfused.......... my mom and me share totally contrasting opinions ConfusedConfusedConfused..she never likes what i like.....lemme just hope that our choices match when she looks for a groom for meEmbarrassed

LMAO, my mom loves's Akaashdeep Saigal's style,Confused Apu's girlinessLOL(she thinks it brings out his sensitive sideEmbarrassed), mona's manliness(she thinks it makes her tough and strongConfusedLOL)..ya, she also agrees Ash is aging, abhi roxs, Rajeev is yuck, she doesn't know JohnLOL and she thinks Kareena is a ****OuchOuchOuch

I agree with some..but others like Rajeev is yuckk; i don't agreeConfused. LOL, ditto with the pathi issueWinkEmbarrassedWink

Buffie, what does your mom say about SS?LOL

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged

LMAO, my mom loves's Akaashdeep Saigal's style,Confused Apu's girlinessLOL(she thinks it brings out his sensitive sideEmbarrassed), mona's manliness(she thinks it makes her tough and strongConfusedLOL)..ya, she also agrees Ash is aging, abhi roxs, Rajeev is yuck, she doesn't know JohnLOL and she thinks Kareena is a ****OuchOuchOuch

I agree with some..but others like Rajeev is yuckk; i don't agreeConfused. LOL, ditto with the pathi issueWinkEmbarrassedWink

Buffie, what does your mom say about SS?LOL

lmaooooooooooooo....my mom first saw ss on kkusum ....mom felt that ss is too thin and her cheeks are stuck up to her bonesDead...and then she sees sanda in the BT party where SS wore the green tube top and that green  shortttttttttttttt skirt(remember moniWink) and then she was like" she has a funny nose".....man, my mom doesnt know how much we post mortemed sanda pics and the poor nose of SSLOLLOL....my mamma knows NOTHING about ss( a ka  her chipkooness, attitude, arrogance, pomposity etc etc) other than that she is one of those hundred tv actors and she has nothign for or against ss...but her genuine opinion is that ss aint pretty....my mom likes mona more...she says that though mona looks like apu's elder sister, though mona looks manly at times, she is muchhhh muchhhhhhhhhhhh prettier thn armaan's real life wife(yeah, my mom still calls sanda by armaan and kkusumLOLLOLLOL)

currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Edited by currentchaos - 20 March 2006 at 11:20am
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged
LOL buffie I totally agree with your mom ........and i wish I could tell your mom how much our forum Wink has already post-mortemed SandA LOL LOL LOL
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
thanks buffie for the update..looking forward to tomorrow's episode and to welcome Armaan as GM chairman.
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tongue

..and apu does not look like a girl! Angry haha but my parents disagree with
me on that also. it seems my family comes up with a new word to
describe him ewery day Confused Cry the last one i remember is..a PANSIE!!
now my papa has never used such a word in his life..but he called my
armaan a pansie!!! Cry and then my mama rants on
about how his nose is so long, his hair is so eww, his teeth are so bad,
and HOW GIRLY he looks..
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
shilpa....his hair is not ew Angry Tongue

Go to top