India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

build up episode for tomorrow's episode

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…..my mamma who after watching idol , saw that JJKn beginning sequence where AA flaunts his gums…and my mamma was like "anush..he has gumsDead"…I was like," mamma this is not  the first time you are telling meOuch"…she was like, yeah, but please…it looks really bad and he is ugly..not at all nice …and she finally goes to bed, saying that AA looks girlyConfusedLOLLOL……LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO….moni, my mom concurs with you..and so do I....he is girly Winkbut not uglyAngry

Fine, jassi prays to babaji to give shuili strength to execute the plan successfully….then Aryan goes to shuili's office..shuili welcomes him and the press is there too…nandu has disguised himself as a sardarji photographer…….Aryan asks her as to whyb the press is there….shuili tells him that the press is there coz the deal is a BIGGIE….and then Aryan signs a document and nandu starts flashing…..then nandu calls jassi and tells her that evryhting has gone according to plan…..nandu comes back to GM and tells jassi that he has done just as insturucted….and then maddy and everyone are there..they ask jassi about the plan but jassi says that they will all get to know that evening at cosmos fashion week……aryan comes back and boasts about his new deal….armaan is  watching the TV where they are covering the cosmos fashion week…it is said on TV that dhanraj backed out  blah blah..armaan gets angry and puts off the tv…..then armaan is at some place(leaning on a coconut treeEmbarrassed)…jassi calls him and tells him that he has to come for the cosmos fashion week..armaan says that the press would be there and he would be questioned and he wants to avoid it…but jassi forces  him to come as she says thatthe good days are back blah blah….armaan says that he will come for jassi..Embarrassed

The fashion show…….usual drama..all the models getting ready, maddy getting tensed and irritated,,..jassi co-ordinating things….etc etc….billo+beve+amrit enter……puru+ila enter…shuili+rahul+taklu enter….…aryan  enters .......fashion show starts…,..armaan enters at the lastEmbarrassed......5565455159954596111 models walk the ramp…then the announce that now its GM's turn….i was like…ughhhhhhhhhh…..so all these 554155566556 models were not GM'sDeadAngryConfused..i mean. it took ALOTTTT of time….and then the GM show…armaan applauds……maddy announces that the entire credit goes to jassi….armaan feels proud and says to himself "aakhir you have done itClapClap(what has she done???Confused..i mean, armaan had a ego problem but suddenly all the ego has flown awayConfusedConfusedConfused…blooper)….and then the results….jaggy pulls Aryan aside and tells him that shuili and jassi are together and that Aryan is finished

Precap:..jassi announcing that "I would request the chairman of gulmohur to come up..and that is…………………………………….

Who else, but should be armaanEmbarrassed…..and grrrr to mamma, she said he looked uglyConfusedConfused…and he was so cute in the cosmos fashion weekEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(ok, jassi was in that pink halter blouse and pink saree…shuili was in the lemonade saree and armaan was in a black suitEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…..)…..i remembered the Jessica bedi launch/laphzoon mein video…he looked eggjactly like thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and was sooooo awwwwwwww…….and my mom says he is girly……CryCryCry

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Buffie nice update.
sandy912 Senior Member
sandy912
sandy912

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
thanks Buffie for the wonderful update Smile
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
thanks buffir...nice update ...tomorrow will be exciting ,gm is back with arman at last..well what next then
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…..my mamma who after watching idol , saw that JJKn beginning sequence where AA flaunts his gums…and my mamma was like "anush..he has gumsDead"…I was like," mamma this is not  the first time you are telling meOuch"…she was like, yeah, but please…it looks really bad and he is ugly..not at all nice …and she finally goes to bed, saying that AA looks girlyConfusedLOLLOL……LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO….moni, my mom concurs with you..and so do I....he is girly Winkbut not uglyAngry

Buffie..yayyyyyyy you and your mommaEmbarrassed agree with me !!TongueTongueTongue..thanks, i am soooooo happy nowBig smile..buffie, tell your momma i think she rocksBig smileBig smileBig smile..and tell your momma to tell you that i think her daughter rocks tooEmbarrassedTongue..i hope that made senseConfused

And i never said AA was uglyOuch..i said he was girly and feminineTongue..but not uglyOuch

Edited by moondust - 20 March 2006 at 10:35am
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Oh yeah Tongue ..thanks for the update Buffizzo Big smile Big smile Big smile
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:38am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Buffie! Smile