Rupali Ganguli's first serial..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Does anyone remember Rupali's first TV serial..it was 'Sukanya'..aired on DD...she played the title role in role...she was gud there 😊 co starred with Anju Mahendru, Gauri Karnik etc etc..
that was not rupa ganguly.that was natasha ...roopa ganguly's first serial was in sony where she played double role
no idea abt sukanya.........but yes her serial on sony was 'dil hai ki manta nahi'where she played the double role....one of her name was priya ..i dan't remember the other..

she also did a negative role in sanjivani as Dr.simran...i think she was fabulous in that role too 👏
I agree with Jimki. I am not sure about Rupali's first serial but Sukanya was indeed not her serial. It was Natasha Singh.. and that was a long back. Rupali is not that old... man. 😉
did she come chudiyaa n i saw hew in kahanai ghar ghar ki tooo
Originally posted by chaltapurja

I agree with Jimki. I am not sure about Rupali's first serial but Sukanya was indeed not her serial. It was Natasha Singh.. and that was a long back. Rupali is not that old... man. 😉

Natasha Singh who...which prog. does she cum on now...??
Sukanya was a very old show.I was a kid when it was aired at doordarshan.I know the name because my mom used to see that. 😆 😆
There were 2 Sukanyas aired on DD. 1 was around 10-15 yrs back.. an afternoon telecast. Another just a few yrs. ago(dunno how many).. where the lead lady is an IIT powai student .. and as far as I can remember.. it was Rupali.. I guess natasha was the lead lady in the 1st Sukanya(where in sukanya had some ego clashes with her husband...and finally she leaves him and makes a career of her own)
I believe it was dil hai ki mata nahi