nidapida thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think that she will make angad fall in love with her and then like she will dump him...in the mean time kripa will be left alone with her "child" and damini will like make kripa move in with her or something...they will destroy the show....i think...what do yall think...??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think ur thinkin iz kinda stupid :D
ann_786 thumbnail
noooooo i dont think so but its u r opinion so thats ur choice i wouldnt say that its stupid but i dontthink that will happen this is just my opinion
Soniya_89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ann_786

noooooo i dont think so but its u r opinion so thats ur choice i wouldnt say that its stupid but i dontthink that will happen this is just my opinion

i would say the same 😊
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
noppe. Angad may hurt kripa but never fall in love with other woman. And so as with krips. They r made for eachother. Misthy might ruin a-k relationship but nope angad wont fall in love with misthy for sure.
angad&kirpa thumbnail
If that happens in the drama i will cut Sony off and stop watching KYPH.
nidapida thumbnail
i no yall don't want it to happen BUT IT CAN...who knows...
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallanki

noppe. Angad may hurt kripa but never fall in love with other woman. And so as with krips. They r made for eachother. Misthy might ruin a-k relationship but nope angad wont fall in love with misthy for sure.

yeah he might have a kid or two with mishti😆 since it is an ekta show but neve fall in love with her....just a wet nite and he mite think mishti is krip an all tht😕!!!