India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Tday Ranking! (Page 7)

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I read everyone's comments and I watched the video and I think all did an excellent job. They tried their best. Yes Karu is always excellent singer and he has lot more ability to sing better than Sandeep and Anuj. Its OK if he got 9/10 from judges on one song. There are still more performances to come before they count and recount all the votes and declare the finalist.
I personally feel that it will be Karu because he has always given THE BEST after any of his week performance. I simply adore him for his ALL ROUNDER personality as a singer and performance. It all depends on Indian Public, whose STATE is more stronger than others. No Offence INDIAN CITIZENS, but that what you have been doing so far. In all the shows, their are 70-90% benefit from Regional voting is making it possible for the finalists to WIN not their performance.
Lets pray for the best.
BTW, Thanks Sakshi for thr update and your ranking. You simply rockssssssssssssssss.

checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarangee

Guys. please don't let emotions cloud ur judgment. I am a HUGE fan of Karunya but compared to his past performances, I found his performances a bit missing in spark today. Please go listen to Hema's rendition of Woh Lamhe and you will see the difference. Hema's voice has the perfect strength for this song and I feel now that Hema is the better singer overall.

Also Kambakht Ishq was O.K today and I would give him an 8/10. Sukhwinder was just too good in this song.

Also, I feel Karunya is restricting his potential by singing quite a bit of Sukhwinder's songs. He shud be like his cousin Hema and sing a whole variety as he has the talent to do justice to a wide repertoire of songs.

I wanted either Amey or Karunya to win and now I want Karunya to win.  I think he has prodigious talent and is a magnificient singer. So whatever I am expressing is for his best interests.

I like that u have courage to say this in forum....coz everyone knows but at the same time, no one tries to write in it black and white (thats why i just colored it Wink )...but then I realized this is your first post in the forum and u pointed it out straight forward...now be ready to see how versatile karu is.....no one denies his talent but his 'love' for Sukhwinder song - atleast i cant say anything....

he simply rocks!! with all these sukhwinder songs and some other that he sings....he is no doubt "Agla"....

peace

metallica Goldie
metallica
metallica

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by breathing_irony

Originally posted by aries_sakshi

yup.. tday i misses amey a lot! Cry

Me too......if amey was there then today's episode would be so much better......is this how the Top3 of show of the stature of INdian Idol perform? (baring karu he was pretty good) compare these  3 to Rahul-Amit-Abhi!!!

Ok!! you have the right to your opinion but:

Could you care to explain - just what was wrong with their performances today?? I thought everybody got good comments from the judges...

It would be appreciated if you could be considerate to other fans/singers apart from karu/Amey...They are not as bad singers as you are making them seem to be (based on your comment quoted above).. They are good in their own right and according to Janta these guys are better than Amey.. Whether you like it or not, that's the bottom line!! And,  please!! I don't see the need to bring Amey into every discussion.. We all know you guys miss Amey and this must be the 1000th time I am hearing it....So, please accept the fact and let's just move on and I think the least you can do is appreciate all the singers that are left..

peace!!

Edited by metallica - 20 March 2006 at 12:34pm
sarangee Newbie
sarangee
sarangee

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Hi Checks,

Thanks for your opinion. I value what you said very highly. It is my first post. I read a lot but I do not write because I feel people are too judmental. A good singer does not mean he or she has to sing good always. It was not exactly Karunya's best day yesterday but still he is a fabulous singer and I badly want him to win and not have the same fate as Hema, who most people (including me) rate as the best of Saregamapa (aling with Nihira IMHO). I am a singer myself and have sang for my schools/universities and I have seen people stick for their fav singer even if they sing good or bad. I believe that singing and only singing should be applauded and based on that Karunya was not his usual excellent self. BUT I sincerely hope he wins as he and Amey are the best of the lot in II2.

delhiboy_vijay Newbie
delhiboy_vijay
delhiboy_vijay

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I think Sandeep had more passion than karunya in the last performance ... as we have seen before janta doesnt vote on singing
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
WOWWWWWWWWW SAndeeep rockeddd!!!! Dil De Diyaa wuz sooooo soulfull n Jeene KE hai Char Din..evn tho he tripped he still had confidense and Im sooo happyy he got gret commenttss n dont foget Sonu said he sang better than him!!!
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by metallica

Originally posted by breathing_irony

Originally posted by aries_sakshi

yup.. tday i misses amey a lot! Cry

Me too......if amey was there then today's episode would be so much better......is this how the Top3 of show of the stature of INdian Idol perform? (baring karu he was pretty good) compare these  3 to Rahul-Amit-Abhi!!!

Ok!! you have the right to your opinion but:

Could you care to explain - just what was wrong with their performances today?? I thought everybody got good comments from the judges...

It would be appreciated if you could be considerate to other fans/singers apart from karu/Amey...They are not as bad singers as you are making them seem to be (based on your comment quoted above).. They are good in their own right and according to Janta these guys are better than Amey.. Whether you like it or not, that's the bottom line!! And,  please!! I don't see the need to bring Amey into every discussion.. We all know you guys miss Amey and this must be the 1000th time I am hearing it....So, please accept the fact and let's just move on and I think the least you can do is appreciate all the singers that are left..

peace!!

Ok for starters Anuj's Bheenge Hont totally lacked the feel required, and his Ada was ordinary. Sandeep was good and he has improved by leaps and bounds but i found his voice a bit strained when it came to the higher notes, and he needs to loosen up a bit in frnt of the camera......karunya was good technically. I thought his woh lamhe was really strong (though hemu's version is the ultimate best.....karu sang really well btu i wish he incl the last alaap). Kambhaqth Ishq was good as well (though slightly lackin in passion...i've seen sonu sign thsi live so i knw how good it can actually sound and karu ahs the capability of singign it as well as sonu).

Now compare these three to Rahul-Amit-Abhi! I still remember Rahul's suraj hua maddham and Abhi's Tu mile although it was more thn a yr ago......tht's how strong the impact was!

And yes compare this singing quality with tht of SRGMP at the same stage.....

BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION! NO ONE HAS TO AGREE TO IT. I;ve criticised amey at times as well.....

Edited by breathing_irony - 20 March 2006 at 2:15pm
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Sandyy- Dil De Diya   8/10
Anuj- Bheege Hont Tere 8/10
Karunya- Wo Lamhe   8/10

Sandyy- Jeene Ke Hai Char Din 10/10
Anuj- Adaa   8/10
Karunya- 9/10

Go to top