aries_sakshi

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metallica

Originally posted by aries_sakshi

Originally posted by metallica

Originally posted by rbaggio

in another words you disagree with judges comments

when a person always top in the class.. so obviously teachers expect a lot.. but an avg student tries to compete with the topper, he gets more praise.. but tht doenst mean he topped the class.. so here is d diff b/w Karunya and Sandeep.

So, in your words, Top will always remain top and an Average will always remain an average, no matter how hard he tries!!  Kya Baat hai

I respect your opinion but I do not necessarily agree with it because I believe average people can top, if they believe in hardwork, perseverance etc.., noone can always remain at the top..

I hope u won't mind it.. It's just my opinion

peace

i never said a avg can never top.. hardwork always pays.. but a topper is topper ... n avg student tries to b in top.. but no one attain any position over-nite.

all i wanted to say.. in the eyes of judges Karunya is excellent ... n he is.. but sandepe is a surprise package n he is trying to attain top position. tht doesnt mean he was better than Karunya.

its my perception.. everyone got their individual thoughts.

No offences!

I was referring to this part of your comment:

I quote:

"but an avg student tries to compete with the topper, he gets more praise.. but tht doenst mean he topped the class.. "

If an averagae student performs better on the day than the person who usually comes top.. Then, surely he has topped the class... Would you not agree with that?? Otherwise, you will have to  re-define topness, I think!!

peace!!

if u chk my ranking . i ave 9/10 to sandeep n karunya 10/10 in second perf... where as  karunya's first perf i ranked him +1.... n sandeep 8/10.

so avg student is trying to top the class.. but still accordin to me, topper is still a topper for the time being i.e Karunya!

i accept this fact.. he cud have said Ishq word more passionatly... but his over all perf was still gr8!

no offences.

Edited by aries_sakshi - 20 March 2006 at 11:12am

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged
well for me everything depends on the day of the performance,a guy may be excellent but if his performnace is not upto the mark on the day when it matters ,then he should be judged on that alone esp this counts for indian idol coz that why they have gala performance very week to make the judgement from that week's performance .
otherwise it would have been enough to just have one performance and declare the winner.The format is such that,we have to vote based on that week's performance alone howmuchever great he would have sung and proved himself in the past weeks.If his performance was not upto the mark then the votes should be based on that.
As only the examination results counts in the end and thats how it is .You may have been topping in all the class held exams but if u dont perform at the finals then all is gone.
In the end ,without bias ,if sandeep or anuj performed better than karunya and if karunya was not upto the mark then we should def give credit to sandeep and anuj and thats how it is .

But saying all that,we all have our favorites and hence if the best singer doesnt do well in a gala that week,we would still vote for him irrespective of his performance .But in my opinion its houldn'e be that way ,we should vote for the person who in our opnion was best that week
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Donno I liked their singing Its good But It was better in last gala though...

Thsi time I liked Karunya's Woh lamhe but second song something missing...

Sandeep cant sing hight pitch well...Eventhouugh judges didnt like his first performance much I like that one more...

Anuj...Hmmmm ...No comments...

Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
poor format how can public vote contineously for 2 weeks !! it should be instant ie max next day after the performance!! any votes coming after that is just to increase revenue !!

I wish like deal-ya-no-deal Sony should have agar tum aage khelate style for Amey, agar Amey out nahi hota to usaka performance ye hota (just kidding guyz) it is still difficult to watch II2 w/o him

Edited by Shweta06 - 20 March 2006 at 11:38am
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged
yup.. tday i misses amey a lot! Cry
checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I dont know why everyone is always like this only.....
watch video closely...karu was definitely not at his best in second performance and when judges say that it was not best, they dont compare just with his own parameters but song as a whole...

and i appreciate your ranking and opinion....but strongly feel that its definitely skewed towards one contestent and you (or everyone for that matter) have a reason to be skewed...no offense, but try to understand Indian idol is not going the way people at forum wanted so far....coz voters are rare in forum and ....anyway, I'm happy that sandeep did perform well and more than expected....he's for sure a surprise package......

peace
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged

yup.. tday i misses amey a lot! Cry

Me too......if amey was there then today's episode would be so much better......is this how the Top3 of show of the stature of INdian Idol perform? (baring karu he was pretty good) compare these  3 to Rahul-Amit-Abhi!!!

sarangee Newbie
sarangee
sarangee

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Guys. please don't let emotions cloud ur judgment. I am a HUGE fan of Karunya but compared to his past performances, I found his performances a bit missing in spark today. Please go listen to Hema's rendition of Woh Lamhe and you will see the difference. Hema's voice has the perfect strength for this song and I feel now that Hema is the better singer overall.

Also Kambakht Ishq was O.K today and I would give him an 8/10. Sukhwinder was just too good in this song.

Also, I feel Karunya is restricting his potential by singing quite a bit of Sukhwinder's songs. He shud be like his cousin Hema and sing a whole variety as he has the talent to do justice to a wide repertoire of songs.

I wanted either Amey or Karunya to win and now I want Karunya to win.  I think he has prodigious talent and is a magnificient singer. So whatever I am expressing is for his best interests.

Go to top