Tday Ranking! - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Hey Shakshi!!!

If there is no elimination this week then will there be any show tomorrow??
Well Judges comments are confusing sometime .Its like If Sachin ( well he is in bad form right now ) scores 60-70 still people feel its not upto the standard but same way if Kaif or someone scores same run people take it as very good inning .
   Same was with amey and also with Karu ..if they deliver close to best still Jury feel it was not upto tha standard but if other singer sing little better Jury give really good comments .
The problem is there is no scale to measure singger's talent unless and until Jury acts like machine ..no emtions no bais nothing 😊 Edited by mans - 18 years ago

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by lovlina

Hey don't worry Harsh. It would only help Karu to better his performance next time. 😊

ur rgt, anyways he was excellent in the 1st song, even in the 2nd songs, it seems he sang perfectly, its just tht the judges felt passion was lacking.

i trust sakshi's rating as they r always true.

i think the judges expect him to sing nothing short of perfect.

so may be for the 1st time he may get sympathy votes, wat u sayπŸ˜‰

poor anuj, hes gonna loose out on some sympathy votesπŸ˜†

Originally posted by metallica

So, in your words, Top will always remain top and an Average will always remain an average, no matter how hard he tries!!  Kya Baat hai

I respect your opinion but I do not necessarily agree with it because I believe average people can top, if they believe in hardwork, perseverance etc.., noone can always remain at the top..

I hope u won't mind it.. It's just my opinion

peace

i never said a avg can never top.. hardwork always pays.. but a topper is topper ... n avg student tries to b in top.. but no one attain any position over-nite.

all i wanted to say.. in the eyes of judges Karunya is excellent ... n he is.. but sandepe is a surprise package n he is trying to attain top position. tht doesnt mean he was better than Karunya.

its my perception.. everyone got their individual thoughts.

No offences!

Hey can someone tell me how will the show proceed from now on if there are no eliminations. Will there be a show tomorrow or not? Plzzzz
Yes Karunya is a good singer no doubt - but that necessarily doesn't mean that Anuj and Sandeep cannot reach his level - comon guys Karunya is not a Kishore Kumar,Mohd. Rafi or Lata Mangeskar - he has miles to go before he is perfect - let him accept the criticism and move further
Originally posted by mans

Well Judges comments are confusing sometime .Its like If Sachin ( well he is in bad form right now ) scores 60-70 still people feel its not upto the standard but same way if Kaif or someone scores same run people take it as very good inning .
   Same was with amey and also with Karu ..if they deliver close to best still Jury feel it was not upto tha standard but if other singer sing little better Jury give really good comments .
The problem is there is no scale to measure singger's talent unless and until Jury acts like machine ..no emtions no bais nothing 😊

Agreed!!

But buddy,

u agree that it's about how one performs on a given day, right??

So, if Kaif scores a hundred and Sachin is out for 50/60, would you not say that we ought to give credit where it's due i.e say Kaif was better on the day even comared to Sachin even though we all know Sachin is a great player.. We must live in the present, mustn't we?? We can't keep dwellign on the past, can we?? But, I guess, this comparison is not necessarily a good analogy to Indian Idol.. Anyway, what do u say??

Hey Shakshi!!!

If there is no elimination this week then will there be any show tomorrow??

no elimination now.. direct finals!πŸ˜ƒ

Well!
I agree with Sakshi and preserve my ratings till I see the video!

Agreed!!

But buddy,

u agree that it's about how one performs on a given day, right??

So, if Kaif scores a hundred and Sachin is out for 50/60, would you not say that we ought to give credit where it's due i.e say Kaif was better on the day even comared to Sachin even though we all know Sachin is a great player.. We must live in the present, mustn't we?? We can't keep dwellign on the past, can we?? But, I guess, this comparison is not necessarily a good analogy to Indian Idol.. Anyway, what do u say??

Well we want to give credit but when it comes to selecting best of best we have to think about overall talent .Let me put in again one cricket example If Rahul gets out on 50 or 60  in one match and Wasif Jafar or someone scores 100 ...we will not make him captain and drop rahul.
  Because of such comments people get confuse and then they vote for lesser talented ones.If you see all reality shows so far u will find out really talented singers got out much before than expected and judges comments are one of the reason😊