The Vampire Diaries

Why Katherine got Stefan to save Damon...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Team_Damon

Goldie

_Team_Damon

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I've always believed that Katherine only loves herself... and it's HER before everyone else. But if she'd have the chance to save anyone else besides herself... she'd pick Stefan. 

In episode 2x20... Damon tries to get the whereabouts of the vampire and werewolf up for sacrifice from Katherine (when she was under house arrest in Alaric's loft)...
At first she only gave out that she was not the vampire Klaus was going to sacrifice but it was Caroline. As long as it didn't concern her safety she wasn't willing to give away anything...
All it took to make her tell was...

"What if told you that Elena has vampire blood in her system... Imagine how much fun that would be competing with Elena for Stefan's love for, I don't know.. FOREVER" Wink

If I had to come up with a reason why Katherine got Stefan to save Damon it's because...
 Katherine knows that Damon and Elena are getting closer... Damon getting ripped apart after killing Klaus, would free Stefan from the compulsion. Stefan would get his humanity back... would probably be drenched in guilt and melancholy. Elena and Stefan would lose someone they cared about and with Klaus out of their lives... could possibly come closer. 
Plus everything Stefan did to save his brother would go to waste... Ouch
Mine is just a simple theory... All though with out doubt Katherine claimed that she loved Damon in 3x09. But then again who doesn't love their pets... considering Katherine treated him like one in 1864. 
Tongue
It's always been hard for me to believe that Katherine "truly" loves Damon too... She has a past with him. May care enough to help out and save him a couple of times... but I won't classify that as love on her part. 
Don't get me wrong I absolutely love watching Katherine and Kathmon... but I would hate for them to go down that road. Katherine always looks out for herself first... Being a huge Damon fan I want Damon to be loved the same way he loves.Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.plove...OMGHeart-Gayathri-Hiba282RatiG.vrshn.-Symphony-Fallen StarKai.Sunshine Girl.JealousBasher.Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Katherine got Stefan to save Damon..." in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonu.p

sonu.p

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Touche!
Agree totally and completely. Damon-katherine are amazing on screen but i would never want damon to end up with katherine. He deserves better than that. he deserves someone who truly loves him, and not as a plaything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Team_DamonHiba282

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

Touche!
Agree totally and completely. Damon-katherine are amazing on screen but i would never want damon to end up with katherine. He deserves better than that. he deserves someone who truly loves him, and not as a plaything.

so true he needs someone who will love him a lot,.hope alina will later b d one who will love him a lot,..DEMON can can u love alina so much,..sometime i feel jealous of ur love towards alina,...hope dis time u ll get ur love!

_Team_Damon

Goldie

_Team_Damon

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

Originally posted by sonu.p

Touche!

so true he needs someone who will love him a lot,.hope alina will later b d one who will love him a lot,..DEMON can can u love alina so much,..sometime i feel jealous of ur love towards alina,...hope dis time u ll get ur love!

Well as long as they do Damon justice... i'm cool with it. Smile Wink ... I don't know how things are gonna play out for Damon in the future ... as far as Delena goes. On of the previews said that after their confrontation with Stefan, Damon will think twice before acting upon his feelings for Elena. Confused

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I like damorine. I feel damon and katherine will find their way to each other...
On the mobile, but I'm glad you opened this topic, il come back and post my essay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya1

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Ive been wondering the same sinceee forever...Shocked
Why does she care whether Damon lives or die...Stern Smile
There is some sorta ulterior motive behind awl of this...I dun think someone like Katherine wud care what happens to anyone when her life is at stake...by saving Klaus she sorta put her life in danger too...
Shez planning something AGAIN...or may be by doing this she knew everyone vil turn against Stefan nd then she can have him...BUT she left after the incident which points out that the girl is upto something for sure...Pinch

Edited by Sunshine Girl - 19 December 2011 at 11:23pm

_Team_Damon

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
yea! I want Damon to find someone to who'll reciprocate his feelings!

even if its elena, i'll want her to forget stefen completely and be with damon! he deserves that yar!

_Team_Damon

bYwitch

bYwitch

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
"Shez planning something AGAIN...or may be by doing this she knew everyone vil turn against Stefan nd then she can have him.."

No. She DOESN'T  wanna Stefan. She WANTS Damon. Look...Damon and Katherine's relationship is cloaked in mystery. Damon is the brother that loved Katherine for 145 years. He was the brother determined to rescue her from the tomb under the church. Yet he's the brother whose relationship with Katherine hasn't really been told. We know about Stefan and Katherine's first kiss, but we don't know about Damon and Katherine's. We know how Stefan and Katherine met, but we don't know how Damon met Katherine. We know about the first time Stefan had sex with Katherine, but we don't know about Damon's first time with Katherine. We know how Stefan learned that Katherine was a vampire... 
That's not to say that interesting tidbits of Damon and Katherine's relationship haven't been shown.  But is there a reason they've concealed so much of it? What's really behind that cloaked mystery? Like maybe if it's told, we'd know that Katherine not only does love Damon, but has loved HIM all the years he spent loving her. The same selfish Katherine who has been searching for a way to get revenge on Klaus for 500 years, was willing to put her one shot of getting it aside to save Damon's life in Homecoming??? Do wonder, since when does Katherine care THAT MUCH about anyone, especially if it means finally ridding herself of Klaus? Except...she Loves That Much all those years to do something like that.   
Katherine admitted, in the finale- that she didn't let love get in the way!  Then why do you think she told Damon that she never loved him??  He would definitely be on her way whatever she had to accomplish by coming back to Mystic Falls!  

Edited by bYwitch - 20 January 2012 at 10:32pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top