Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Hi Debators , we had a great contest begining of last month !! Its time we have our next Championship !And now it was you who suggested the topics and even picked it !!Tongue

The topic : The 21st century: Are we really moving forward in the right direction?

This topic is contributed by Delilah (Sara)

Contestants :I need all of you to send me entries as to who wants to fight "for" the topic- yes we are moving ahead to fight "against" the topic- No we aren't moving ahead!!
We will pick 6 entries in total ( the number depends on the response i get ....................i hope to get a great response.)Please PM me your names !!!

Championship Date :It will start on the 25th March -Saturday. The Championship will last all of 2 days (48 hours).So the contestants will have 48 hours to put their points forward.

Rules :I will post rules before the Championship begins , only the chosen contestants will be allowed to respond , all other responses will be deleted .

Results :At the end of 2 days the topic will be locked and voting will begin by all members .You can send in your response and choose the best Debator keeping some points in mind .( i will put those up too soon )

Also since i let you all pick the topic this time , i've decided to make this debate Challenge more exciting i will pick which side you will fight on .Incase you PM me and reveal whether you are going "for" or "against" .............i will give you the exact opposite !!Wink So just give me your name !!

As of now please rush in your enteries to me or Samie , and keep our Championship tradition going and find our best Debator !!

Topic Explanation - . in terms of technology and other such things we maybe moving forward...but the poor only get poor by the day..and the conditions like starvation, no drinking water, IDs, illiteracy,poor Infrastructure etc in the African nations and other poor countries..clearly do not indicate development. there is clearly no world peace either..

I would like to specially thank LT ,I_luv_Jay_Sean and heart girl  for sending in topic suggestions !!

Edited by Aparna_BD - 21 March 2006 at 8:15pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debating Championship- Annoucement" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
kewllllllllllllllll

me ready 4 another competition....2 lazy 2 PM u LOL ...count me in...and i thot tht u and sam were gonna pick hu gets which side so thtits funner and harder...wat happened 2 tht? i was lukin 4ward 2 da mystery Ouch

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

kewllllllllllllllll

me ready 4 another competition....2 lazy 2 PM u LOL ...count me in...and i thot tht u and sam were gonna pick hu gets which side so thtits funner and harder...wat happened 2 tht? i was lukin 4ward 2 da mystery Ouch

Yup i'll pick the side and make it tougher . Let me get in the enteries first !!Tongue

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
me 1st me 1st me 1st....did u add me yet?...im NOT gonna PM u or sam....bu im automatically on...cuz i said so Wink

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i let you pick the topic so why aren't you all excited ???????????????????????????????

I think sab Jav's se dar gaye !!!!!! Evil Smile Evil Smile

Come on tell me you want to take up the debate challenge !!!! Tongue Tongue

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
lolz!! Tongue

I might participate Aparna!! Smile

Ill see according to my time and work Big smile

Dun Wrry Javz.. u have a competitor LOL

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
lolz.....hehe guyz...dun b scared of me..im not tht bad....b very very scared im worse than wat u imagined LOL LOL

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Can I join too???? Do I have to pM??? Cry Cry Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top