Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wel1111

kushal made fun of himself by commenting and comparing like this...

arey compare karne ko bahoot kuch hai...agar wo sach main karna hi chahta ho to...

like...kushal got this role for his frndsship with siddharth a director...while karan got all name n fame and love only thru his acting...!!!

kushal seriously lacks in dialogue delivery...he just swallows many words...and needs to improve a lottt as an actor...while karan never looked like a fresher even in d first few epis of his career...

the list can go on...but fan war na ho isiliye stopping here only...and its my honest pinion.

ANYWAY...NOW I RESPECT KARAN MORE THT HE HAS NEVER REACTED THIS WAY TO ANYTHING IN HIS CAREER...HAS ALWAYS SHOWN RESPECT FOR OTHERS...AND HAD BEEN FRIENDLY WITH ALL...AND ALWAYS GROUNDED TO EARTH EVEN AFTER GETTING ALL D FAME N LOVE...

Agree with you on this part esp.. Actually I know who that person is who actually introduced him to Sid in the first place.. and she was in DMG. :) So he can't go bragging. Like you said he made fun of himself comparing like that.   My respect for KT has gone up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kushal made fun of himself (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Why are there multiple threads on this? At first I was surprised when I saw these threads but once I read the interview I did not think he was bigging himself up or anything, I think he merely stated something but it appears that everyone is blowing this way out of proportion, which is what the website intended (that is why it was the headline).

I am not a die hard Kushal fanatic, I like to look at things objectively. Yes Kushal at times does come across to be slightly narcissistic but he isn't he is just very confident, and he knows how to promote himself properly unlike say others who may do controversial things. Kushal seems to be a smart guy who is promoting himself through his work and through the way he speaks without putting anyone else down. If you read all his answers you will see that he is really close to his co-stars and his answers were well worded. I think everyone should just relax and not make this a big issue. Both Kushal and Karan are doing great in their respective roles.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

musicalrainluvlife84masinzillionairexxXSejalXxx

wel1111

wel1111

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
i don't know about any other thread made by me for this matter. i made this topic because i wanted so say what i felt. 

Edited by wel1111 - 12 December 2011 at 3:49pm

wel1111

wel1111

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
chill guys...i wrote what i thought...no need to over react at all. 

musicalrain

musicalrain

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I thought the forum bans talking about the personal opinions and lives of the actors.. so why create topics that can potentially cause a tiff among members and between actors (The actors do read posts on here)

We are just here to discuss the show, not the actors 

xxXSejalXxx

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Okay there are several ways to look at it...yes it's extremely cocky of him to boast about himself like that...but perhaps he has reasons. Think about it...reporters tend to ask the same question 10 different times by wording it in 10 different ways..by doing this they are only irritating the person they are interviewing...filling up the interview with baseless and repetitive questions doesn't change the answer. Kushal speaks a lot about his acting course and how he recently returned from the States, which annoys me a lot, but then again, he doesn't have anything else to say...it's his first show, the movie he was apparently supposed to act in didn't fall through, his modelling phase is long gone...so how else is he supposed to describe himself and the similarities between him and Virat in an interview?!?

The comparison he made between Karan and his fan following is not rude, or conceited, it's just tacky! LOL! It's something Swamini Bua (the character, not the actress) would say LOL  But jokes apart, yeah that comment got to me as well...but then the reporter's question was pretty dumb as well...like c'mon it was the fifth time in that same interview that he was asked about his rapport with his co-stars and their fan following...I guess Kushal was just trying to tell the reporter to shut up by saying that "look, I agree that Karan has garnered and immense fan following, but it's not like I'm some piece of crap either"

One more thing, as I was reading the article, it said that he is in a long distance relationship...and then I read another article on the same website (it was tellychakkar I think) about Kushal and his American girlfriend...this information made me question the website's validity because in a recent Telly Tadka interview of Kushal and Nia, Kushal spoke very frankly (and maturely I must add!) about his relationship status and he said that he's "very much single, and single until he gets married" ...ironically the article on Telly Chakkar said the same thing...in that article Kushal said that even though he's in a relationship, he's still single because he's not married...so now I'm just super confused! Either this guy is trying to be funny, or the news is utter rubbish! Confused

So yeah...my take on all of this is that yes, I do find it annoying and tacky that Kushal always brags about himself, but at the same time I don't blame him because he is simply trying to answer the questions being thrown at him.

Also, someone mentioned in this post that we should stop talking about this because it's not like this news is bothering Karan, who is the person in question...well how do we know that for sure? Maybe Kushal's statement did bother Karan and he didn't say anything to maintain peace on the sets, or maybe he already discussed this with Kushal, or, perhaps Kushal didn'st say this in the first place! Wouldn't be surprised if the last one is true...can't really trust the media these days!

-sevenstreaks-

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Can anyone post the link to this video or article? Because I haven't found it and I don't know what everyone is talking about and don't want to make any judgements when I haven't read or heard about it. Thank you very much in advance.

lovekt4life

lovekt4life

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
AngryAGREE...disgusted with his self praise in all intws all the time...

his acting school...
his break to hollywood soon
his american gf...urgghhh
and he is better than all seniors,,,,

all i can say...kushal has a i know everything and i am the only one like attitude...which can get humans to nowhere in life.

can't even tolerate him now onscreen...after knowing his real self.Dead

Edited by lovekt4life - 12 December 2011 at 9:23pm

wel1111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top