Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

kushal made fun of himself

wel1111 Senior Member
wel1111
wel1111

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
kushal made fun of himself by commenting and comparing like this...

arey compare karne ko bahoot kuch hai...agar wo sach main karna hi chahta ho to...

like...kushal got this role for his frndsship with siddharth a director...while karan got all name n fame and love only thru his acting...!!!

kushal seriously lacks in dialogue delivery...he just swallows many words...and needs to improve a lottt as an actor...while karan never looked like a fresher even in d first few epis of his career...

the list can go on...but fan war na ho isiliye stopping here only...and its my honest pinion.

ANYWAY...NOW I RESPECT KARAN MORE THT HE HAS NEVER REACTED THIS WAY TO ANYTHING IN HIS CAREER...HAS ALWAYS SHOWN RESPECT FOR OTHERS...AND HAD BEEN FRIENDLY WITH ALL...AND ALWAYS GROUNDED TO EARTH EVEN AFTER GETTING ALL D FAME N LOVE...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KTloverViren4evermahamsajjadvirikalovernaina-syed--Preeti--mysterygirl123juhi611tara_211MariQuestFilms

mysterygirl123 Goldie
mysterygirl123
mysterygirl123

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

And also I get irritated when he keeps saying he is very near to the character he plays , because he too has returned from the US and was doing an acting course in NYU

I mean for god's sake , stop marketing urself in such an absurd manner...being in the US for a year does not make u some kind of a premium thing, which is what it sounds like from his tone.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

virikaloverViren4evermahamsajjadKajol17--Preeti--wel1111masinMariQuestFilms

virikalover Groupbie
virikalover
virikalover

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
sooo rightly said.

I hate it the way kushal keeps on bragging on his acting school and all...lolz

american hone ka dikhawa karne se koi american thode hi ho jata hai...he needs to learns manners first...send him to kg first.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahamsajjadViren4ever--Preeti--wel1111

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Sorry, am not much interested in fights or stupid arguments, but couldn't resist on commenting to this Smile Yeah, Kushal's Sidhart Sir's friend, but he never asked for this role, but Sidhart asked him to play it. About his acting skills - well, it's your opinion, dear Wink I, myself, think he's an amazing actor, one can't think about him being a newcomer Embarrassed

Originally posted by mysterygirl123

I mean for god's sake , stop marketing urself in such an absurd manner...being in the US for a year does not make u some kind of a premium thing, which is what it sounds like from his tone.

@bols: which tone? As I said, I'm not interested into fights, just wanna know which tone you're speaking about? For me it sounded that he just mentioned it, nothing more and I don't see what's wrong w/ this Disapprove If he was in US and says this, so what? He didn't made any issue out of it.

Besides, there's already a post reagarding this interview and I'll say just the same as there - Karan and Kusha; are good friends, if Karan doesn't mind him saying so - why do you guys? Seriously, where the need to take all that personally? And, c'mon, Tellychakkar? How much are they to be trusted LOL If you heard Kushal saying this himself, then tell me, I'll believe it after this Wink

So, please guys, stop bashing any actor - this forum is there to discuss about the show and not bash actors. Do criticize - but properly, w/o offending anyone! It'll jsut lead to fights - which, in this case, would be just senseless.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889NupsdipsshiningstarzAnchal_Kamli2cute4u_22sparkling-starsana1203Dilushadeadly-kissmeriyaar-Amri-hamzanuhaxxXSejalXxxifyaamiss_bennetshivani003ashred12-sevenstreaks-KSG_luvVarunKiBiwiMariaa.RDbrainychild92-PhoenixD-princessunaraOnlyHope_innocent_

virikalover Groupbie
virikalover
virikalover

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
And he has just entered the tv and he always make cmnts like you willl be seeing me in hollywood soon...it sounds sooo egoistic...!!!

lolzzz...koi apni tareef apne aap hi kaise kar sakta hai...but anyway...telly chakkar noice article...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Viren4everwel1111mysterygirl123

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Sorry, am not much interested in fights or stupid arguments, but couldn't resist on commenting to this Smile Yeah, Kushal's Sidhart Sir's friend, but he never asked for this role, but Sidhart asked him to play it. About his acting skills - well, it's your opinion, dear Wink I, myself, think he's an amazing actor, one can't think about him being a newcomer Embarrassed

Originally posted by mysterygirl123

@bols: which tone? As I said, I'm not interested into fights, just wanna know which tone you're speaking about? For me it sounded that he just mentioned it, nothing more and I don't see what's wrong w/ this Disapprove If he was in US and says this, so what? He didn't made any issue out of it.

Besides, there's already a post reagarding this interview and I'll say just the same as there - Karan and Kusha; are good friends, if Karan doesn't mind him saying so - why do you guys? Seriously, where the need to take all that personally? And, c'mon, Tellychakkar? How much are they to be trusted LOL If you heard Kushal saying this himself, then tell me, I'll believe it after this Wink

So, please guys, stop bashing any actor - this forum is there to discuss about the show and not bash actors. Do criticize - but properly, w/o offending anyone! It'll jsut lead to fights - which, in this case, would be just senseless.

Well said NoriClap

@TM u have already posted ur comment in the other thread with same topic so what was the need of opening a new one huh!!!
Kushal nd this article is already popular dear u dont have to waste so much of ur time in doing itBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_KamlishiningstarzmeriyaarHesperusKSG_luvmiss_bennetxxXSejalXxxprincessunara_innocent_OnlyHope

virikalover Groupbie
virikalover
virikalover

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
only thing i can say for kushal is chal jootha...!!!! no offense.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Viren4everwel1111

mysterygirl123 Goldie
mysterygirl123
mysterygirl123

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

@Hesperus :

His tone comes across as somewhat of a narcissist.

Ya I enjoy those Virat Manvi scenes, and I have fun watching their onscreen chemistry, but when i listen to his interviews, I always feel I am looking at a person who needs to be taken down a peg or two

And now please dont get fanatic on me and start the general " if you dont like him, dont watch him" stuff...I unfortunately dont get fanatic about actors ... I can take them quite objectively and appreciate what is to be appreciated, and not appreciate what I dont think shd be appreciated

So again, yes, onscreen good, and I have fun, though i feel he needs to work on his emotional scenes ..which I think he will develop over time. His casual scenes are pretty good and quite effortless, which is why the onscreen chemistry comes out so well. But his attitude about himself during his interviews leaves a lot of room for improvement

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asphwel1111mystic_dunes-Amri-shivani003-Seraphic--Kruti.S-

Go to top