Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Possibilities for the Court Case (Page 2)

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

i am back again! yeah i dont get tired of this! But before this idea slips... just want to post it....

I think... Satya will get somethin against Dk that he will go to jail! Disha will be mad at Dk but then she'll have a change in attitude thats why she'll help him!!! Satya will be a little relieved cuz Disha knows about Dk!! But since Disha will be on his side.. he wont be too thrilled cuz he loves her!!!! But later on in the court case.. most likely.. they might reveal that its Malik..and he might just come forward himself... and that he will come clean in front of everyone... and Satya will be totally shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think everyone else will too!!!

What you guyz think?Big smile

Jaanu I like that thought, thats what i THINK too will happenBig smile

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
interesting predictions...lets just hope that's how they turn out!!
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
The only thing I feel is that D should not have miscarried...the baby would have been a stronger reason to fight for DK...but well Guhas!!!!!!!!
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Rupu wanted lots of high drama..so she showed a Nani killing her own grandchild...and then followed it with Vas repenting....just to show what hatred can do to a person...Vas who harmed so many...ended up harming her own daughter so badly.

Right now Satya is only after DK...I think he will get more obsessed seeing D supporting her hubby ...but in the court everything about the gang will get revealed

I do not think Malik will give himself up....he is another coward chap like his son...he will be revealed during the case...his Jeet will get the shock of his life...Nation Beat's reputation will go down the drain...serve both Baap-beta right.

Edited by mona05 - 20 March 2006 at 1:20pm
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Yes Mona serves them right...they deserve zillat and ruswai.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
No doubt Satya defenetely will be more obsessed with D when once he comes to know of D supporting DK...Soo true yaar...satya is only after exposing DK....in US episode we got to see where Satya rings D n she rejects his call n he says to himself....apne iss dost ki phone nahi utaaasakhthe Disha soemthing like that...?He tells himself that he is a friend of her n on the other hand he loves her like a lover... Confused This fellow has double standards.... Dead He is exposing DK only for his selfish reason of getting Disha....

JSK

Edited by harsy - 20 March 2006 at 1:31pm

Go to top