India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Possibilities for the Court Case

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged

i am back again! yeah i dont get tired of this! But before this idea slips... just want to post it....

I think... Satya will get somethin against Dk that he will go to jail! Disha will be mad at Dk but then she'll have a change in attitude thats why she'll help him!!! Satya will be a little relieved cuz Disha knows about Dk!! But since Disha will be on his side.. he wont be too thrilled cuz he loves her!!!! But later on in the court case.. most likely.. they might reveal that its Malik..and he might just come forward himself... and that he will come clean in front of everyone... and Satya will be totally shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think everyone else will too!!!

What you guyz think?Big smile

Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 20 March 2006 at 8:55am

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Arey Guli, jail is DK's second home! Of course, he will be visiting it soon LOL

My guess - Satyanas will only get to DK and stop investigation but Disha will continue with it and will be lead to Malik by Ali. I don't think Malik will confess easily.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Yaar i too think Satya will get some evidence against DK n get him arrested....but as Disha loves DK to the extremes she will fight for him n support DK...My Rupu want to bring some thrill to the story..... Confused In the meanwhile Mr.Mallik is going to be exposed n Satya will get a big shock of his life....n he will be totally shattered....Satya will stop chasing D when he comes to know of D supporting DK..... Clap Clap Clap Thats all i can think of now...if i get any further ideas i will be in action with my lambi passages.... Wink LOL Nikkiji....very nice prediction..infact a perfect one.....ClapClapSo true that Satya will stop with exposing DK n wont go further n then comes our NO1 crime reporter n she will be successful in exposing Mallik....

JSK

Edited by harsy - 20 March 2006 at 9:42am
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
WHATEVER...THERE WILL BE A LOT OF RONA DHONA,LONG CHATS WITH BAPPA,PUJAS AND PRATHNAS AND FINALLY MALLIK WILL BE EXPOSED.
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
WHATEVER...THERE WILL BE A LOT OF RONA DHONA,LONG CHATS WITH BAPPA,PUJAS AND PRATHNAS AND FINALLY MALLIK WILL BE EXPOSED.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hello98

Yaar bappa has become full time character in TD....i dont know whether he is positive or negative character.....WinkLOL 

JSK

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
LOL
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsy

Originally posted by hello98

Yaar bappa has become full time character in TD....i dont know whether he is positive or negative character.....WinkLOL 

JSK

SO SWEET

Go to top