India-Forums

Remix
Remix

friday the 13 (Page 2)

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged

I loved the scene.....but even more than that I loved that ashi dreaming scene.....yuvi was looking so cute as well as funny as that sweeper LOL LOL and ashi toh was so funny in that netaji outfit....and her dance as usual absolutely hilarious LOL LOL

and I like the prank too......though me more of an ashi fan I really dont mind if it is yuvi who pulls on a prank on ashi......infact I would love if he did that more often  Big smile

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged
well, the prank was very well done...yuvi is learning how to prank ppl from ashi only. see how much he has learnt from ashi...thodi derr mein ashi jaisa hi ho jaayega yuvi! LOL LOL LOL

But I like it when ashi displays some intense emotions.... priya's acting is always brilliant in such scenes. (well, anyways in all d scenes, she is brilliant....but she is specially rocking in these ones)

and as for yuvi, well, i am already feeling scared for him....jab ashi d gr8 ko pata chalega toh socho kya hoga yuvi ka! LOL LOL LOL

But, didn't yuvi look cho cuteeee in those sweeper clothes n the downcast expression he had on his face almost made me wish tht yuvi wins da elections(even if tht part was ashi's dream only) Embarrassed
nigam_radhika Goldie
nigam_radhika
nigam_radhika

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by veonal

Originally posted by maxliz

I don't know but I found the whole thing damn funny...I mean dere plan was superb Wink ....I am wating 2 see ashi's expression when she comes 2 know d truth LOL ..the way ashi will get back ...the guys wouldn't know wat hit them LOL

seriously i think she will send them 2 mars LOL 4ever LOL

agreeLOL

Go to top