Soldier..... (Paused..... c pg 5) - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Prologue:  Message in the bottle

She ran through the field with her hands open wide running through the roses and flowers in her hands. Her soft brown hair opened flying behind her, her earrings dangling along the way. She stops and breathes heavily as she reaches the end of cliff. She turns around and sighs as she was finally at the end of flower garden. And now she stood at the end of cliff breathing heavily catching her breath. A cute angelic smile spreads on her face, sudden winds blew towards her face, she closes her eyes and enjoys the winds, and the force of winds, the message the wind was saying it to her. She looked down saw the water rustling up and sending wave back to the sea. She sat there bringing her knees to the chest, she pulled out a small bag and took out a notepad and wrote something. As she finished writing, she took out a bottle from her bag; she folded her paper and tossed it inside the bottle. She tightly pushed the cap of the bottle. She stood up holding the bottle tightly closed to her chest as if she was hugging it. With that she closed her eyes and mumbled something out from her mouth and opened her eyes kissed the bottle. The lipstick mark appeared on the bottle; with full force she threw the bottle back to the warm ocean.

suddenly she heard a voice calling; 'kripa… kripa', with that she gave a last look to the bottle and disappeared into the field of flowers, again with her hair flying back, her arms wide open as she feels the flowers through her hand.

A man appeared to the other cliff, who watched the whole scene with binoculars on his hand. He appeared to be wearing denim jeans with black shirt, his hair dyed blonde from the front as it appeared to be spiky. In addition he was wearing a white hair band that added the charms, hots to his sizzling looks.

He replayed the scene again with his eyes closed; it was as if his eyes were camera that captured the world's most beautiful angel. A sweet smile spread on his face as he recalled her angelic smile, her face, how her soft brown curls came to her eyes as she tried it to blow it away from her mouth. He then considered she left a note in the bottle.  Again with the binoculars he saw the bottle going away, with the strong force of water waves making it move faster. With out any hesitation, he dived in the water. The water was on a full force, deep, he taking a huge breath went for under water, and he cleared his way to where the bottle was going. He swam more for about twenty minutes and then reached a point where he saw a bottle. He took the bottle, holding tightly yet securely as it won't break on his hands.

He sat on the shore, his back leaning against the tree with his knees up to his chest. He simply took the bottle in his hands and studied it carefully running his hands along where she touched. He stopped and traced the sign where are lips marked in pink. He kissed the marks again hundredth time and closed his eyes replaying the scene again.

He was so close to death just to get a bottle, simple rubbish but it was not. It was precious to him, he encountered an Angel yesterday and he did not want to miss anything, he wanted to know her. If only Major Kartik was not there, if he did not screamed he would be dead, he got lucky. Luck was not in his life, and he has never believed in luck because it always bought him bad luck. Was it because of her, it was a miracle as they say when you see some magic, something precious it means you find your luck and she is. She was more of luck; she is more of Angel, something he wanted to know.

He was curious what he got, he wanted to know what it was that she put it bottle and threw it away. It was if she is throwing her past, her deep dark secret that she does not want anyone to know, but what it is? He felt guilty at the same time that he stole something from her, something she wanted to avoid … He sighed.

'Angad…' he heard someone calling his name.

Quickly he stood up as he recognized the voice; he turned around and saluted to him in usual way as soldiers were supposed to do.

'Sir'

'Angad, as I said before don't be professional when we are here on a secret mission.'

'Sorry'

'It's O.k., be careful next time as one mistake can make our mission down and fail us'

'So what's the plan for today?'

We will be having meeting later at camp 19 and would you care to elaborate what you were doing yesterday' he raised his left eyebrow at him.

'Are we still talking about the accident?'

'Of course, did you realize that you could be dead if I hadn't heard your scream and what exactly you were doing there?

'Sir I…' before he could spoke they were interrupted by the phone call…

'Please be on meeting on time' he called as walked away.

Angad let out a sigh of relief, there was no way he could explain to anyone what happened if he did they'll think he is lying as Khanna's are always serious and born not to have feelings, love is just a word for them. 

Angad Khanna the youngest one of all is a soldier, he has worked so hard in his life that there is a chance of him becoming a Major as he is a captain now. His father Dilip Khanna insisted him to join the business like Prithiv did, his elder brother. Dilip Khanna owner of the fashion retailer in Mumbai that is famous in the world. He own 70% of the fashion market. On the Contrary Angad had different purpose, different way to live his life. He wanted to be a Soldier from the beginning and now he is the one.

He sat with others soldiers listening to the speech that major, delivering to all the captains. He sat there with thought pondering back to that girl, who is she? There is something about her that he wants to know, other than looks, attractiveness, he wanted to know more. His mind went back to that note, what was in it? He has spent already hours debating is it wrong to open someone's personal note.  He laughed at himself of his foolishness as how he nearly died to get the note and now how he secretly hided the note with the bottle as it was treasure. He finally came along the conclusion that it's wrong but he can't help it his curiousness was making him mad suddenly he made his mind that he will open the note.

'Angad' a voice called

'Sir'

He understood what the Major Kartik meant with his eyes, he made his way where the major was standing. The room went dark and the screen came with some map highlighting the way with red marks. He lectured them about their secret plan.

'Any questions? He asked at the end.

Later at the end Angad lay in the bed discussing his secret plan and reviewing his secret plan in head to see if there are any mistakes. His mind went back to the note and now it was the time to open his note. He changed back into his clothes headed towards the beach and the spot where he was sitting earlier. As he reached down there, he took out his torch and small axe and began to dig where he have hided the bottle. After few minutes he took out the bottle and headed back to his place.

'I am writing this again to pour my heart to you, you are always there for me in times of trouble, happiness and when I am sad, no matter what it is you are always there with me to hold my hand and lead me the right way. If it hasn't been for you I would be dead, I would be crying sitting and locked in my room.

I know that you are there, there somewhere hidden in the stars and moon that I seek you everyday from my bedroom and you  shine on me as to indicate that I am not alone, you are still there for me. I watch you everyday in my mind, my memories and in my dream but when I wake up I realize I am living in hell! The only thing that is making me live is Rahul.

It's because of him I am smiling; living happily at least for him I can do that. I know realize how difficult it would be for him if he is alone here, alone that no would care for him, alone as I have experienced. Rahul is like heaven for me, even though I live my life in hell but Rahul with me I realize it's not that bad, I realize there is a need for me to live in this world that gives me the purpose for me to live my life.

'Thank you' is not the word for me to give you back, I feel empty when I say Thank you to you again and again because it's not enough. I feel like I owe you something and I want to give you something precious that you like.

I feel happy, excited and young like my Old days as I remember you running after me, to catch me but I was naughty at that time. I laugh at myself as I remember my old day, laugh at myself how stupid and foolish I have been but those days have been the best days of my life. Today as I ran in the sea of flowers I felt you were chasing me, trying to stop me as I would fall, like the same old days and like always I would say '… stop treating me like a kid!' but as I stop at the end of cliff I felt alone but as the wind brushed past me I realized you were still screaming at me. I wanted you to know I will always love you.

Now as I sat at the end of cliff, I feel the warmth air around me that remind that me you are still there for even though I have friends. What friends are friends that are not here with me in the times of trouble, a friend is only known to be true when they show their true colours in times of need? I do not misjudge them but see their point of view, they may be right to protect themselves or their Family. I feel sad that there is no one who can give me advice and back me up in times of trouble.

I will always be there for you and look in to you, in times of trouble and happiness, I want you to be there for me every times to share my feelings with me. I will pray that God give you everything you deserve and I will be always be here to keep you alive in people's memory and in me.

Love,

Kripa………'

He felt his tremble as he read the letter again. 'Kripa' he thought what the beautiful name. This time he said it louder 'Kripa' as if calling for her. It was such a beautiful name, short and easy to call! 'Angad and Kripa' he thought 'Kripa and Angad'. He blushed at his foolishness that how is he thinking of her when he don't even know her!

PS: I hope that was enough for the first part and this will give you idea how long each chapters will be and it depends sometimes.. If you have any questions or you don't understand any thing please don't hesitate to tell me or pm me and I'll be happy to reply your answers. 😃 This fanfic will be continued every friday and if I can't make it on friday it will be posted either or saturday or sunday!

luv

sanya

Originally posted by Kripa_is_Angads

cont soon
it sounds like a fantastic fan fic like always!
plzz cont soon 😭

hey

why r u crying? Is it because i havn't continued yet... well I have already 😉 😆 !

that is fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cont sooooooooooooooooon
luv himani
Lovely part! I loved how he said "Angad and Kripa" "Kripa and ANgad". It was so cute! cont .soon
it was nothing short of brilliant!!!! wow, everything that angad did took my breath away!!! i had to read those lines agn, to understand if sum1 was capable of loving sum1 to that extent n i can only wish that i find sum1 like that!!!! cont. soon when u can!!!
that was great plz cont soon. 👏
i didn't mention this in my earlier comment, and the reason y i am not just editing that comment to add this part to it is becuz i wanna make sure that u read this n here it is:
we all know that angad is a very passionate character who can go to almost ne lengths for his love, but according to me ur lines about him in this part raised his passion for his love to a whole new level. Bravo on that!!!!
I got no words to express how good it is.😛..i have loved all ur stories so far and i'm looking forward to this one too😊...i'm sure itz gonna be amazin...it was too good...i really liked it....keep up the gr8 job....👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Originally posted by annu2005

WOW!!! THAT WAS SIMPLY AMAZING!! omg, tht was such a beautiful part!!! PLS CONTINUE SOOOOOON!

Thank u. I will continue each friday... If I can't make it on the friday I will try to post it on Saturday or Sunday. 😃

Originally posted by amneetkaur_24

Lovely part! I loved how he said "Angad and Kripa" "Kripa and ANgad". It was so cute! cont .soon

I know it was... Even though when I was typing it, I was smiling to myself 😳.

Thanks u.