Fan Fictions

Soldier..... (Paused..... c pg 5)

-Rose- thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Iqbal's pyaar forever productions presents;

Soldier

Angad Khanna, a soldier popular and famous not because he is a khanna but earned his own image, his own hard workings that he is proud. Being a Soldier he never broke any rules that others are supposed to do. He saves people, saves his country but he is not supposed to do one thing; Fall in love and commit another mistake that will change him. One mistake leads to the curve point of his life that he has never imagined it!

He is Hindu, she is Muslim, as they say Hindu and Muslim cannot be married, they never can because they live in different world at least what the world thought. The world is against them, they don't have any other choice!

Angad khanna never thought of hurting her because he was in love with her at first sight! He can't see the hatred of him in his eyes; it ache him, in his heart. She stood up for her rights and keen to take a revenge on him because he hurt not only her but the love of her life for which she is living today. But Destiny ,Fate had other plans for them that brings them close no matter how much hate there is but there is another feeling….

ps: This post will be edited everytime because it will have content page. so keep checking. The fan fiction will contain no more than 30 chapters but I ensure you they will be long enough to keep you satisfied. πŸ˜ƒ

luv all

Sanya! 😊

Contents:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=235651&P N=1&TPN=3"> Prologue

Edited by *Izzy* - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!! i am rly looking forward to it!!! n yeah thanx for posting the links for the parts on the first page! that way, i dun have to go through 2-3 pages of comments to find my fav. part!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im lookin fowatd to it!!!

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabz8888

wow!!!!!!!!! i am rly looking forward to it!!! n yeah thanx for posting the links for the parts on the first page! that way, i dun have to go through 2-3 pages of comments to find my fav. part!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Welcome πŸ˜›. I know sometimes how it irritates me sumtimes when I have to look for the part and go through all the comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow wat an intro!!!!! all i can say is that i am dying to read more!!!!!!!!
Pooja922 thumbnail
great intro!!!!!!!!! continue plz
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
intresting intro
start soon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

intresting intro
start soon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

what's so funny> ? πŸ˜•

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabz8888

wow wat an intro!!!!! all i can say is that i am dying to read more!!!!!!!!

hehe thnx

-Rose- thumbnail

I will post the next part in short time! πŸ˜‰

Edited by *Izzy* - 18 years ago