India-Forums

Remix
Remix

tia and ranveer what a luv story

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:13am | IP Logged
tdys epi was soooooooooooooooo Embarrassed 4 the first time i saw tia being so concerned 4 someone .really shweta totally stole the show tdy .the fear she had in her eyes 4 ranveer i mean all the time she was so concerned 4 him that she even went 2 see if he is alrite Embarrassed also i luved the part wen ranveer fred himself and came nd hugged tia Embarrassed but the best part had 2 be that scene where ranveer tells tia that she dosent need 2 prove her luv 4 him he will alwys luv her and tia was crying[the tears luked so real]wonder y he dint kiss her he came so close 2 kissing 2 her Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

also raghu really amazed him . i really luved the tia raghu scene 2 Clap

but now i ams seriosuly wondering y the police came and y is ranveer angry on tia Ouch

Edited by veonal - 20 March 2006 at 8:15am

~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
shweta was too gud today. she looked scared, concerned and possesive at d same time. Embarrassed she was really very wonderful
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
ya the episode was pretty gud Tongue ...shwetha tho always acts well Clap ..Ranveer was luking so cute in the nite scenes Embarrassed

I think the police have come 2 arrest him for god knows wat...but I don't know abt raghu...he gives me a bad vibe Dead I have a feeling he is onto something...

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
ya i agree...... Embarrassed it was lovey-dovey(in the sense cute) Embarrassed
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

ya the episode was pretty gud Tongue ...shwetha tho always acts well Clap ..Ranveer was luking so cute in the nite scenes Embarrassed

I think the police have come 2 arrest him for god knows wat...but I don't know abt raghu...he gives me a bad vibe Dead I have a feeling he is onto something...

LOL LOL luks like u really doubt raghu but dunno y i feel he is not involved in this and if he then Angry but tia kinda managed 2 share some chemistry with raghu LOL LOL LOL
freakstreak Senior Member
freakstreak
freakstreak

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
amazin epi bt tommorow's precap is really scarin the shit outa me
sucha cute epi!!!tia n ranveer rock n even tat ashi part was soo gud..!!raghu seems really gud yaar nt dat bad bt y is the police askin 4 ranveer n the look in tia's eyes when the police ws inquirign ranveer wasnt rite..smthg's fishy!!scares me
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by veonal

Originally posted by maxliz

LOL LOL luks like u really doubt raghu but dunno y i feel he is not involved in this and if he then Angry but tia kinda managed 2 share some chemistry with raghu LOL LOL LOL

DeadAww veo don't say dat.... tia-raghu don't have chemistry they look likeDead when they are 2gether....atleast arjun-tia luked gud ...

actually I am kinda hoping raghu is involved...this would make sure dat raghu-tia never come 2getherLOL and shy-raghu live happily ever afterEmbarrassed

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:06am | IP Logged
goooooo tia!!

Go to top