Indian Idol 6

A Letter to Amey Date pls Deliver

mans thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Amey ,
      So you are out of Idol contest and in one word it feels terrrible.Its hard to see Idol without you and more than your loss its Sony's loss.I thought this time you are destined to become Idol and you was a perfect match for Idol crown.Even after you left Idol we still see you on Idol stage somewhere near Karu ,may be with sandeep or talking with Mini or Aman.

We still remember all your songs and the way you sing and performed it.Sometime your singing was best sometime your performance and sometime both.You rocked and may be that went against you.People started expecting from you lot and there we did a mistake.You didnt do anything wrong but its people who have to blame themself for your outster.Everyone was shocked , surprised , sad and mad becuse they never thought Amey will be out without Idol crown.

You know yourself more than we do but we believe in you more than you do.We belive, you have everything to become a successfull singer and you have to just prove us right.You have seen ups and down and everytime you came out as a winner and this time also show everyone what is Amey Date all about.
    Remembers the tears from Mom's eyes are source of energy ..those tears should not go waste.Mom's tears make us strong and we know the values of those precious diamonds.Amey be focused as always and be determined and there is no reason why can't you be on Top.Remember Success is a Journey not a Destination.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=231028&KW=st ar

pls do post your good wishes for Amey over here. 😊
Edited by Connie - 18 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mans

Amey ,
      So you are out of Idol contest and in one word it feels terrrible.Its hard to see Idol without you and more than your loss its Sony's loss.I thought this time you are destined to become Idol and you was a perfect match for Idol crown.Even after you left Idol we still see you on Idol stage somewhere near Karu ,may be with sandeep or talking with Mini or Aman.

We still remember all your songs and the way you sing and performed it.Sometime your singing was best sometime your performance and sometime both.You rocked and may be that went against you.People started expecting from you lot and there we did a mistake.You didnt do anything wrong but its people who have to blame themself for your outster.Everyone was shocked , surprised , sad and mad becuse they never thought Amey will be out without Idol crown.

You know yourself more than we do but we believe in you more than you do.We belive, you have everything to become a successfull singer and you have to just prove us right.You have seen ups and down and everytime you came out as a winner and this time also show everyone what is Amey Date all about.
    Remembers the tears from Mom's eyes are source of energy ..those tears should not go waste.Mom's tears make us strong and we know the values of those precious diamonds.Amey be focused as always and be determined and there is no reason why can't you be on Top.Remember Success is a Journey not a Destination.

very nice mansπŸ‘.I wish amey and karunya were the top two

karunya_forever thumbnail
ya it was my wish that amey and karunya shud be in the top 2 but ab tu karunya ka raasata saaf hai ..KIDDING....amey deserved to be the top 2 finalist!!
anonmember thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Nice letter!
ticks thumbnail
lovely letter..
I liked this part:

Remember Success is a Journey not a Destination.

Indeed...it is so true!!
amey_priya thumbnail

Amey ,

this is a real sensitive letter, its so nice and mainly the last paragraph, its too touchy.......

mans thumbnail
@Connie will try to post it there

@ani mam , karunya_froever,sonya,tics , amey priya,usaif  thank you guys for your comments ...I wanted to write this long back.hope he gets time to read itEdited by mans - 18 years ago
srk_kadz thumbnail
Very touchy letter 😭 and well written... I am sure Amey will be very happy after reading this...
Connie thumbnail

@Connie will try to post it there

@ani mam , karunya_froever,sonya,tics , amey priya,usaif  thank you guys for your comments ...I wanted to write this long back.hope he gets time to read it

Please do post it and all messages on that thread, will be personally printed and given to him. Amey will love your message.😊