Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandhir_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
One advice though. Dont feel bad. But people will obviously come for their favorites whoever they are! I came here only because "Sandhir" was written others came here because "ZK" was written. If you want people to come to see your 'work' make your work that good! You get it? For eg there is this "amidstthehues" who is just a newbie. People love to go to her CG and see her work because they want to see 'her' work and not the work on their 'fav couples'. Her work is that beautiful!

So people will never change. If you want people to appreciate your work and not the couples in them make your work that flawless! Giving rude replies to people who take their time out the day to see your CG will not help! neither will a disclaimer

Hope you take it as a advice and not get offended :)
Edited by Sandhir_fan1 - 9 years ago
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Yamz...how are you girl ?

Login here after a long time...so came here! saw ur last update...its amazingg! <3

your work is unique in its own way n thats what i love the most about it! :)

SanDhir siggies are lovely...soft n beautiful...each with appropriate colouring n text which makes it look some really fine work! <3

http://i.minus.com/ibm1JLV0FweRk7.png >> its gorgeous...loved everything about it..esp. the colouring <3

ZK siggy is pretty awesome..first one...i lovedd it! <3

Keep it up...hope to see more of your stuff soon! :)

-Varsha!