YamsDesignz #3 (C): Zaroon Kashaf & SanDhir PG 85 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks to each one of you for commenting on my 3rd shop!

i will be back with update soon :)

Love you all πŸ€—
Congrats Yamz on your 3rd shop ! Your creations are just awesome.  and I love them <3 The update is gorgeous on PG 1 :) My favorite has to be the Kriyaansh ones they are just flawless ! The coloring's are beautiful ! Hope you open many many more shops! Waiting for your update <3 πŸ€—
thanks Mona 😳 means a lot to me hon...and once again thanks everyone else πŸ˜ƒ 

U P D A T E

just been busy and overloaded with work, no time for anything. forget anything, dont even have time for myself anymore. 2 days till my work gets less busier, can't wait till jan 2nd, its going to be slow for me and will be back with regular updates..enjoy this one till then πŸ€—

this update's on 2 couples, whom im currently crazy about, my sweethearts forever <3

viren jeevika
i promise to make more stuff on them next time, couldn't get their barn scene caps anywhere, so made on this adorable scene. cuteness at its best <3

kriya reyaansh
don't know what this couple has done to me, im heads over heels in love with them <3, they have touched me thoroughly. what a maginficient couple, im officially obsessed about them <3

do give feedback guys <3
Gorgeousss update!! Me love the Viren-Jeevika the mosttt!! and the 2nd Kriyansh siggy is adorableee!!😍
finaaallyy you updated :| i don't wanna reserve coz i don't know when i'll ever get around to editing SO i just want to say..how gorgeous does your stuff look??? omfggg i am loving EVERYTHING about your sigs PB<3 all the colourings and styles of sigs..and your text styles, literally all the sigs are way too beautiful for words..i don't even know what to write πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† but that virika sig is extremelyyy gorgeous! i love the way black and white looks so amazing in your sigs always! and my fav kriyaansh one has got to be the third..it's way too adorable <3 your love for both the couples shows..and i am sooo proud of your work πŸ˜³ i love you <3
Fab update Yamz di, loved the Virika one :)
Gorgeous update Yamini! <3

I love the b/w Virika Siggy it's so pretty <3 The Kriyaansh stuff has come out stunning! <3

Missed ArHi/SaRun in this update :D

xoxo
Aanya
Oh Yamini , I super adore the Viren and Jeevika siggy , lovely style and it's just too cute πŸ˜The kriyanash siggys are fabulous too :)
ME AMORR!<3 ahhh Kriyaanshh oness soo IN LOVEE WITH THE SIGGYS gonna use them surly but when i get back bc me leaving now to trip with family:D

RES:D *will be back tomorrow to edit*<3 loveeyou forr makingg it do make icons!:D