India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

strictly for purabians (Page 6)

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Devil_Drivers – I apologize if my comments did hurt you. You counter comment to strawberry inspite of her pleading did tick me off especially since I saw that happen once before on some other thread as well. I still feel she didn't ask for it. Anyways you claim that it was all done in good humor. Your tone of humor may not sound the same to another – mainly in a forum atmosphere. The underlying emotions do get skewed here, so I suppose we must all be careful. I am sorry to have posted a harsh comment and will make sure not to make such posts, if any, in the future. But please do not leave on accord of me. You have many friends on this forum and it would hurt them if you left, and me too. I really post once in a while here and no one would ever notice I was gone. So please do not leave.

As for my Armaan comments. I take them back now as they have redeemed his character and his is "growing a spine" – please I don't take it in the wrong way. What I truly mean is that he is standing up for himself now and for the woman he loves. I just like strong personalities – that's all and that is what I meant by "being a MAN" not that he was not a man biologically! And what is wrong with drawing a parallel between Armaan and Devdas? Weren't they both doing the same thing – drinking and lamenting over their lost love? Unfortunately Devdas went to the extreme and I am glad that Armaan's character saw the light and decided to bravely move on. That again is a sign of strength that I like.

I do not want to quote anyone and say what they said was wrong or right. My sincere request to all is just to be more sensitive. I feel bad I fell prey to this and hurt Devil_driver and maybe many others. I am sorry again and I promise you will not see a critical post from me ever in the future be it pro Armaan or pro Purab.

So Peace Everyone!

shweta_k Groupbie
shweta_k
shweta_k

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:17am | IP Logged
strawberry i can do onlyClapon your sweet feeling.
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged
OMG!! when did this happen??? Please devil_drivers dont go.... dont leave us...please stay ..
Agnivarsha Newbie
Agnivarsha
Agnivarsha

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Dear Devil Drivers,

Plz don't go.. We need u here..

Just keep one thing in mind that I F is pro-purab.. then u won't expect anything from MODs.. or other members.. who are ready to ridicule Armaan but if we do it with Purab .. the best thing they can do is they get personal... like in your case happened here on this thread... (U have already proved it in your good-bye msg.. that how ppl behave in contradictory manner.. when it comes to anti-purab msg.)

And I m sure.. MODs will delete whole thread by tomorrow.. and no one will notice that How Purab fans behave.... I have noticed this strategy of I F.

And plz.. Armaan fans love you to be here... so just forget this thread as nightmare...

U have great sense of humour.. and one should have that much sensibility to understand it...

... And why do u said about last days of ur life...I m upset about that.... and that really hurts me... U know how much I love you.. My prayers and best wishes have more power than.. few personal idiotic remarks on you by ppl with .... uuggh

I love u dear.. and really want u to be here for our Armaan's sake... Embarrassed

Plz don't leave... otherwise i will lost interest to come here...Cry

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agnivarsha

Dear Devil Drivers,

Plz don't go.. We need u here..

Just keep one thing in mind that I F is pro-purab.. then u won't expect anything from MODs.. or other members.. who are ready to ridicule Armaan but if we do it with Purab .. the best thing they can do is they get personal... like in your case happened here on this thread... (U have already proved it in your good-bye msg.. that how ppl behave in contradictory manner.. when it comes to anti-purab msg.)

And I m sure.. MODs will delete whole thread by tomorrow.. and no one will notice that How Purab fans behave.... I have noticed this strategy of I F.

And plz.. Armaan fans love you to be here... so just forget this thread as nightmare...

U have great sense of humour.. and one should have that much sensibility to understand it...

... And why do u said about last days of ur life...I m upset about that.... and that really hurts me... U know how much I love you.. My prayers and best wishes have more power than.. few personal idiotic remarks on you by ppl with .... uuggh

I love u dear.. and really want u to be here for our Armaan's sake... Embarrassed

Plz don't leave... otherwise i will lost interest to come here...Cry

Thanks agnivarsha for putting it in such fine words... devil plz stay...

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i have never insulted armaan and i dont have anything against him. in fact i liked him till he became a devdas., what ticked me off was when you said that strawberry asked for it because she was just making an observation. Next time when you make comments in good humour, be careful because other might not see the humour in it.
Agnivarsha Newbie
Agnivarsha
Agnivarsha

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shrutibali

i have never insulted armaan and i dont have anything against him. in fact i liked him till he became a devdas., what ticked me off was when you said that strawberry asked for it because she was just making an observation. Next time when you make comments in good humour, be careful because other might not see the humour in it.

I don't believe you.......

and if one has to keep so called "others"... before writing anything humourous... then I think we will end up writing only financial bills..Angry

But U being a P fan i don't think u will ever admit that u were bit personal on Devil_driver... and MODS won't even bother to intervene when if Armaan fan is attacked by personal comments...and God only knows what  u want to do by meeting her face to face...

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

omg, am i the last one? wen did all this happen? i jsut came on, and saw devil_drivers leaving. please dont go devil drivers. i know you are on armaans side and im on purabs. we 're opposite. and if you stay, we will enjoy this journey. and i love the way you philosophize. your theories are great. maybe some pplz thot of it as offendive, but if you come back, it will be all good. its takes time for pplz to realize that this is just a show. and your leaving will create a problem between armaan and purab fans forever. becuz then every1 will start to leave, and everyone will get into humongous fights. plz dont leave.

Agnivarsha and Shrutibali, wait, I don't get it, there were no personal attacks in there."Next time when you make comments in good humour, be careful because other might not see the humour in it." do you mean by my bold, shrutibali, plz be careful of wat you write. and i hope you say sry to some pplz. And Agnivarsha"But U being a P fan i don't think u will ever admit that u were bit personal on Devil_driver" when you said that, that is really offendive to purab fans. Does that mean, whatever I said, I won't admit being personal to anyone. plz be careful on your words as well. Id like to request everyone, including me to not to be personal on anyone's personal info or anything that is offensive. if its offensive, say it out loud, but plz dont create attacking comments.

Devil Drivers, even if we are on the opposite sides, plz dont leave. And i ask for apology behalf on my side and purabs side. but plz dont leave. armaan's observations depends on your observations along with others. you have many wellwishers on this forum, i hope that you stay here for armaans sake. wen you leave, will u be able to resist india forums or by typing some good comments bout armaan? possibly i wont resist on writing purab comments. and i am truely sorry for every word i said that has hurt you. your character will never be judged by me.

everyone, can there be compromise here?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index