Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

strictly for purabians (Page 2)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Strawberry, so, this is only for Purabians... that is Eastiens?

I am an Eastian too..I live in the Eastern Hemisphere of the World..so, I have a right to take part in this exclusive discussion meant for us Eastians!Wink

You have subconciously realised that Uncle is a replacement for Bebe and Amrit and hence he stands for maternal love! Bravo!Clap

But, maternal love and spousal love are two different things.

Jassi cannot marry the replacement for her mother and Bebe now, can she?Wink

Therefore Armaan Jassi forever!

Amen

Strawberry, you asked for it!LOL

lol!  LOL  I just let out a Nandu laugh!  What an analysis!  LOL

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by strawberry

purab fans I just realized something while watching jjkn's thursday episode.  remember guys jassi said who will worry about my food from now on and next scene they showed purab screaming at her for not eating. then when he told her to go to sleep she said that she will now only be able to sleep on bebe's lap. the next scene they showed jassi cuddled up on purab's lap and sleeping away to glory. I thought this was kind of sweet. I can guess all the nasty things armaan fans will post on this topic. but I don't care. I thought it was v cute!

that was a very interesting observation strawberry...but then they have always shown purab as a very caring person and jassi's comfort level with him is very high. if you remember billu says in one episode that  only purab understands and cares for jassi like billu. even in earlier episodes we see him concerned about jassi's eating habits and late night work(he even drags her from office in one episode after the engagement) . however jassi takes purab for granted and so if you are nursing any hopes about the end ...they just might not come true.

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
wut shall i say? well... jassi cuddling on his lap was i guess tiredness. and the good part was that she didnt freak out being like"PURAB WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE U DOING HERE?".orelse some pplz can really freak out. and, i do think that that scene that absoultely cute. altho, as pooja said, jassi does take purab for granted. she thinks that purab is always gonna be behind her, and i do think that she wants that. im not sure, if she will ever start lovin him, and im not sure if she will ever forgot armaan. unless, some miracle happens. u never know. and strawberry, that was an absolute nice observation to talk about becuz obviously lots of pplz like to refresh their memories on sweet moments like that.  
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

well devil_drivers that is downright mean....

purab just cares for her and that does not mean he is replacing maternal love....i wonder how you come up with such vague ideas.....

I agree that statement was very mean. KNowing very well that it would upset strawberry. I guess some derive some sort of pleasure in deliberately making comments to upset others. Very childish though to do that and also to encourage one to do so. Anyways...its best to ignore and not blow it out of proportion.
Maisha88 Senior Member
Maisha88
Maisha88

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Nice observation Strawberry. I got the food part but wasn't aware of the sleeping part. Those were cute, be it between 2 friends or 2 "meant to bes." 

But just wondering why this is being called maternal. If Jassi marries Armaan will she not be eating and sleeping with him? Wouid the ideal husband not care about her starving herself to death? Would he not care if she didn't sleep for days? Just wondering...I thought the ideal husband would care as he would be family. Are we not expecting that much from someone like Armaan then?

It funny that I am talking about these fictional characters like this...LOL Of course, most of these real life parts won't be shown in the soap. There is no use debating over it. But it's fun, what can I say...

Just think of applying this to real life, I would think the husband would care, that doesn't mean he becomes a mother or a grandma.  

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Excellent observations strawberryClap

In retrospect it does seem a nice touch........to tell u the truth, I felt a little sad for Jassi because she was bereft of her family's love that had always been her pillar of support.....I guess these scenes go to show Jassi, that she is not alone..... although we know that Purab has always been with Jassi, at this point Jassi considers herself to be standing alone (meanwhile Purab is holding her upright)

That doesnt however mean that Purab is taking the place of Jassi's parents, but the unconditional love and caring that one can only get from a blood relation is seen in their relationship.....Jassi maybe too dense to realise it that Purab is her biggest strength....fortunately for her, we r here to point this out....if only she would listenWink
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

(he even drags her from office in one episode after the engagement) .

What engagement pj?????Confused I thought he left jassi a note and went away before the engagement or was it after??

Did i miss something hereConfused

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

The problem with Jassi, Armaan and Purab is that they don't realize where they stand in each other's lives.

Wow! I'm impressed with my own analysis! Embarrassed

On a lighter note, I think they should rename the serial as 'Great Expectations!' LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index