strawberry thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 purab fans I just realized something while watching jjkn's thursday episode.  remember guys jassi said who will worry about my food from now on and next scene they showed purab screaming at her for not eating. then when he told her to go to sleep she said that she will now only be able to sleep on bebe's lap. the next scene they showed jassi cuddled up on purab's lap and sleeping away to glory. I thought this was kind of sweet. I can guess all the nasty things armaan fans will post on this topic. but I don't care. I thought it was v cute!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smita24 thumbnail
go ahead with your dream buddy. Someday it will definetely come to an end.
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well devil_drivers that is downright mean....

purab just cares for her and that does not mean he is replacing maternal love....i wonder how you come up with such vague ideas.....

Tehzeeb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hehehehehehe devil...i wish u knew how much i love reading ur comments...u r insane..and i can see u r enjoying it too..

buli123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: devil_drivers

Strawberry, so, this is only for Purabians... that is Eastiens?

I am an Eastian too..I live in the Eastern Hemisphere of the World..so, I have a right to take part in this exclusive discussion meant for us Eastians!😉

You have subconciously realised that Uncle is a replacement for Bebe and Amrit and hence he stands for maternal love! Bravo!👏

But, maternal love and spousal love are two different things.

Jassi cannot marry the replacement for her mother and Bebe now, can she?😉

Therefore Armaan Jassi forever!

Amen

Strawberry, you asked for it!😆

I am sorry but does it too includes insecurity from your part and Armaan's?
Looks like it always had been so......
buli123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: buli123

I am sorry but does it too includes insecurity from your part and Armaan's?
Looks like it always had been so......

Purav's an uncle maybe,but also Armaan's her cry baby and she's always mothering him , nurturuing him and saving him from rest of the cruel world 😃 Its adviced to marry an uncle for a girl rather than her child(or foster child).............😆
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

wow...this is gettin serious....wanna hear a joke...i heard it on Holi Hai!!

A guy asks a girl..."will u marry me?"

and the girl says "no"....and the guy lives happily ever after!!!😆

come on guys...we're taking this poorab/armaan thing way too seriously....cooooool down....actually according to this joke...both poorab and armaan are better off if they never get married...lol.

Piscean thumbnail

Hahaha😆 good comeback buli123😃 And agreed crazyaboutpurab just because Purab cares for her it doesn't mean he's replacing maternal love! But he's definitely taken the role of all her family members in order to make Jassi/Jessica to feel more comfortable!

But absolutely agreed strawberry! She found the comfort level with Purab that she would with any other family member (NOT NECESSARILY MATERNAL)....she MUST realise that in Purab she has a friend who would stand by her as a rock no matter what toofan comes into her life! At a time when she has no other support he's there for her! Besides isn't it in the Hindu scriptures that a wife should care for her husband like a mother (bhojyeshu maata!) so in a time where men and women are equal it naturally translates to the husband taking care of his wife similarly which is just what Purab was doing!!!! 😃 

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: devil_drivers

Strawberry, so, this is only for Purabians... that is Eastiens?

I am an Eastian too..I live in the Eastern Hemisphere of the World..so, I have a right to take part in this exclusive discussion meant for us Eastians!😉

You have subconciously realised that Uncle is a replacement for Bebe and Amrit and hence he stands for maternal love! Bravo!👏

But, maternal love and spousal love are two different things.

Jassi cannot marry the replacement for her mother and Bebe now, can she?😉

Therefore Armaan Jassi forever!

Amen

Strawberry, you asked for it!😆

lol!  😆  I just let out a Nandu laugh!  What an analysis!  😆
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberry

purab fans I just realized something while watching jjkn's thursday episode.  remember guys jassi said who will worry about my food from now on and next scene they showed purab screaming at her for not eating. then when he told her to go to sleep she said that she will now only be able to sleep on bebe's lap. the next scene they showed jassi cuddled up on purab's lap and sleeping away to glory. I thought this was kind of sweet. I can guess all the nasty things armaan fans will post on this topic. but I don't care. I thought it was v cute!

that was a very interesting observation strawberry...but then they have always shown purab as a very caring person and jassi's comfort level with him is very high. if you remember billu says in one episode that  only purab understands and cares for jassi like billu. even in earlier episodes we see him concerned about jassi's eating habits and late night work(he even drags her from office in one episode after the engagement) . however jassi takes purab for granted and so if you are nursing any hopes about the end ...they just might not come true.