India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

strictly for purabians

strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:39am | IP Logged
 purab fans I just realized something while watching jjkn's thursday episode.  remember guys jassi said who will worry about my food from now on and next scene they showed purab screaming at her for not eating. then when he told her to go to sleep she said that she will now only be able to sleep on bebe's lap. the next scene they showed jassi cuddled up on purab's lap and sleeping away to glory. I thought this was kind of sweet. I can guess all the nasty things armaan fans will post on this topic. but I don't care. I thought it was v cute!

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:47am | IP Logged
go ahead with your dream buddy. Someday it will definetely come to an end.
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged

well devil_drivers that is downright mean....

purab just cares for her and that does not mean he is replacing maternal love....i wonder how you come up with such vague ideas.....

Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged

hehehehehehe devil...i wish u knew how much i love reading ur comments...u r insane..and i can see u r enjoying it too..

buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Strawberry, so, this is only for Purabians... that is Eastiens?

I am an Eastian too..I live in the Eastern Hemisphere of the World..so, I have a right to take part in this exclusive discussion meant for us Eastians!Wink

You have subconciously realised that Uncle is a replacement for Bebe and Amrit and hence he stands for maternal love! Bravo!Clap

But, maternal love and spousal love are two different things.

Jassi cannot marry the replacement for her mother and Bebe now, can she?Wink

Therefore Armaan Jassi forever!

Amen

Strawberry, you asked for it!LOL

I am sorry but does it too includes insecurity from your part and Armaan's?
Looks like it always had been so......
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buli123

Originally posted by devil_drivers

Strawberry, so, this is only for Purabians... that is Eastiens?

I am an Eastian too..I live in the Eastern Hemisphere of the World..so, I have a right to take part in this exclusive discussion meant for us Eastians!Wink

You have subconciously realised that Uncle is a replacement for Bebe and Amrit and hence he stands for maternal love! Bravo!Clap

But, maternal love and spousal love are two different things.

Jassi cannot marry the replacement for her mother and Bebe now, can she?Wink

Therefore Armaan Jassi forever!

Amen

Strawberry, you asked for it!LOL

I am sorry but does it too includes insecurity from your part and Armaan's?
Looks like it always had been so......

Purav's an uncle maybe,but also Armaan's her cry baby and she's always mothering him , nurturuing him and saving him from rest of the cruel world Big smile Its adviced to marry an uncle for a girl rather than her child(or foster child).............LOL
*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged

wow...this is gettin serious....wanna hear a joke...i heard it on Holi Hai!!

A guy asks a girl..."will u marry me?"

and the girl says "no"....and the guy lives happily ever after!!!LOL

come on guys...we're taking this poorab/armaan thing way too seriously....cooooool down....actually according to this joke...both poorab and armaan are better off if they never get married...lol.

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:37am | IP Logged

HahahaLOL good comeback buli123Big smile And agreed crazyaboutpurab just because Purab cares for her it doesn't mean he's replacing maternal love! But he's definitely taken the role of all her family members in order to make Jassi/Jessica to feel more comfortable!

But absolutely agreed strawberry! She found the comfort level with Purab that she would with any other family member (NOT NECESSARILY MATERNAL)....she MUST realise that in Purab she has a friend who would stand by her as a rock no matter what toofan comes into her life! At a time when she has no other support he's there for her! Besides isn't it in the Hindu scriptures that a wife should care for her husband like a mother (bhojyeshu maata!) so in a time where men and women are equal it naturally translates to the husband taking care of his wife similarly which is just what Purab was doing!!!! Big smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index