Idol to sing at Commowealth Games.

Idol Fan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi everyone, sorry if I have put this in the wrong section - I'm from Australia and I've just joined up and trying to find my way around the forums 😊.

I wanted to share the good news that Casey Donovan (Australian Idol series 2 winner) will be performing at the Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony on March 26th!!!!!! This is awesome news as Casey will be performing in front of approx. 90,000 people and Millions worldwide will be watching via TV.

For those that haven't seen or heard of Casey - she is an awseome performer, and this is her chance to get some recognition outside of Australia.

This is the Official Announcement from her Sony website: www.caseydonovan.com.au

"Make sure you're watching the Commonwealth Games closing ceremony on Sunday, March 26, because Casey Donovan is set to perform a very special song at a very special moment! We can't say too much right now, but be sure to tune in - this is something you simply can't miss.

The closing ceremony for the 2006 Commonwealth Games is set to be a grand spectacular and is set to round out the two weeks of events in Melbourne with a bang!

Make sure you're watching to see Casey Donovan, as she takes to the stage to perform a very special song in front of millions around the world!

The Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony will be broadcast live on Channel Nine from the MCG on Sunday March 26."

If you get the chance, watch it if you can, as I'm sure you won't be dissapointed 😊.

If anyone wants any more information on Casey or media (Mp3's and Vids) of her performances here some links:

Forum: www.CaseyDonovanForum.com

Media: www.Casey-Donovan.net

Official website:www.CaseyDonovan.com.au

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karunya_forever thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
oh i dont watch australian idol.but thanks for the great info