Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

shaila

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Hi Guys...

I dont remember whether this topic was posted or not but yesterday we got to watch this girl in US......n i would like to bring before u about this character...As helloji said this girl carries very same teeth as Disha but must say D looks good when she smiles but this shaila  looks different,not that good....overall she looks well n has good figure who is suitable to that satya.....I dont know whether she is  +ve or -ve........Confused

In the very same episode i watched the scene between Suhas,Disha n DK confrontation on DK being furious over D......Must say it was a beautiful scene to watch that confrontation between them...i still remember the dialogue of DK n Disha.....D asking DK that she want to talk to him...n DK saying that he doesnt have time to speak with her...D telling him... tum iss tarah chup math raho DK mujhe ghutan ho raha hai....Tumhe mujhse baath karne keliye waqt nikaalna padega.....the way D shows her rage over DK was sooo wifely n after their confrontation Suhas comes in between them to lessen their   tension.....n she also starts confronting with DK.....WOW...it was sooooo good ....i m flat by seeing their three confronting on the thing which D was hiding....Clap Brilliant performance by three of them....ClapClapClap In that DK wore some navy blue suit which looks soooo good n Disha in yellow saree i think.....they both looked wonderful in that last scene of confrontation.....I enjoyed that scene very well n reminded me of the old TD days......Smile

JSK

Edited by harsy - 20 March 2006 at 7:12am

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
True harsy ...recently we have seen many sweet scenes that have reminded us of the good old days....Rupali is working hard to improve the serial.
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I missed yesterday episode in USA but, but I will watch the repeat to see how this shaila girl is Big smile
thanks harsyji for the posting this Big smile
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Is it 2nite?????

i want to see who the character is played by?
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Guli i live in eastern part of US so we got to watch this shaila girl yesterday.....i dont know when they will show at ur place....for us mon-tue no TD.....

Can anyone tell me about the change of timings that is going to take place from April....On sat n sundays in TD timings some other program is being telecasted from april 1st...didnt remember that program name....TD may change its slot on sunday n saturday.... Confused

JSK
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

Is it 2nite?????

i want to see who the character is played by?

jaanu, saturday afternoon's repeat is today & sundays is tomorrow night at 9:30pmBig smile

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
yes harsy...that scene bet 2Ds and Suhas was excellent ..and the setting was very good....very much like old TD..Td's director seems to be doing a better job these days.
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
aww jaslove!!!...your scooby-doo avi is soooo sweet! Tongue

anywayz...this shaila...i don't really think she would suit Satya cause she looks really small in front of him...though she is ok in looks...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index