India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

WE CARE FOR INDIAN IDOL 2

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged

I see a lot of people saying abt the shoe i2 that they do not care abt the show after amey left.it only shows how close minded they are as they do not care for other good singers and are blinded .we all love amey but that does not stop us frm appreciting the other good talent .If the remaining one or two were that bad i can understand your feelings but we ALL KNOW the judges and others say time and again that KARUNYA is an amazing intelligent singer and u fail to take cognisance of that statement.Pl make an introspection and see if u are being fair and truthful or do u want to behave like the ignorant JANTA who just vote either if frm there state,region,community,looks and other stuff.

Guys please raise yourself above these factors and be more fair and resposible as all u people on the forum are educated and have a CLEAR CONSCIENCE.

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Clap
i totally agree with you!!lovely post
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged
You are absolutely right. Hats off to three finalists, who are showing their positive attitude after so much criticism on the show and out side the show. Just before few weeks, Karunya was always in Bottom 3 and Sandeep and Anuj were always criticised by the judges. These contestants showed the same respect to Judges and Janata and carried on with their hard work.
I really wish GOOD LUCK to all three. We should not just sit and show our anger for the contestants who lest due to their bad luck, but we should enjoy what ever we have in our hands.
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

You are absolutely right. Hats off to three finalists, who are showing their positive attitude after so much criticism on the show and out side the show. Just before few weeks, Karunya was always in Bottom 3 and Sandeep and Anuj were always criticised by the judges. These contestants showed the same respect to Judges and Janata and carried on with their hard work.
I really wish GOOD LUCK to all three. We should not just sit and show our anger for the contestants who lest due to their bad luck, but we should enjoy what ever we have in our hands.

Agree 100%

WISH THEM LUCK TOO!

Each of them are Winners!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top