rizma thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Oh my God what rubbish.

KTH has to be the worst drama on star plus.  What's happened to all the characters.  Kashish's character has turned for the worse and Sujal's just there to look pretty.  She does all the talking and sorting things out whilst he say's a few words and looks pretty.

Why in hell do they need a dirty old man in the show is a mystery.  Ekta thinks that she perhaps can save KTH - NEWSFLASH she can't.

Ekta needs to finish KTH.  But in order to do that she needs to get the old Sujal back (even if that means she has to beg him).

And once the truth is out about Churu the show ends with Kashish (the old Kashish not the new dominating, marrying half the cast one) and the old Sujal getting back together in the same romantic way the got together at the start of KTH.

The end

Rizma

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar iw oudlnt mind thisd but ekta loves draggin her serials
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Thats the philosophy of kekta soap...first two year the show will be wonderful ....after that the creative head of the show losses the interest on the show themselves...and shows turns somehow like this 🤢
eshasrk thumbnail
This is normal behaviour for Ekta.... she always drags and drags the serial till the story doesn't go anywhere and then she ends it...... even if that means the end is ridiculous...... 😡 😡 .
But what else can you expect from a mentally sick person like Ekta 😆 😆
dblock247 thumbnail
yeah its gonna be a saas bahu thing..no1 died in a long time..roshan still has to grow up and the show needs a leap..with a new story line...u know how savita died..well i think veena is goin soon as well..cuz she has no purpose.
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wwooohhhh relax everyone don't use such language here and don't be so angry just taks it easy Edited by pari0706 - 18 years ago
s_andy thumbnail
All i say that this show has gone down the drains..................... 🤢
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well all the shows of ekta are rubbish and kth is no exception.
crystalclear thumbnail
ekta has to get a life man she is ruining the show.
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aaaah...I hate this crap!! No comments..!! 😡