Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 76)

sweta.sweet Senior Member
sweta.sweet
sweta.sweet

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MainEkHasina

Originally posted by Saleha_20

Originally posted by rickwean

hope prem fans don't mind me doing that..just answered the qsn!

nywayz, how many prem deewanis of you like him with mukti? I think he's good being a loner dude, personally I don't like mukti Dead

but i like Prem & Mukti together i 'll eagerly waiting for that scene when Prem helps Mukti & confess his love

so am i Embarrassed

i'm waiting for it tooSmile

sweta.sweet Senior Member
sweta.sweet
sweta.sweet

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!guyz...at lat they showed prem in the serial and he was looking cute.. Embarrassed Embarrassed
and that sarcastic and funny character suits him a lot..... Wink Wink
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
yaar i know finally we got to see more of manoj and he was looking soo cute with his hood on gangster type yaar
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

hey guys just wondering...what is up with prem! he seems to be with sharad! he is supporting sharad. i have lost all my hopes on him! the only thing i see prem doing is giving the tapes to prerna...
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta.sweet

hope prem fans don't mind me doing that..just answered the qsn! nywayz, how many prem deewanis of you like him with mukti? I think he's good being a loner dude, personally I don't like mukti Dead

but i like Prem & Mukti together i 'll eagerly waiting for that scene when Prem helps Mukti & confess his love

so am i Embarrassed

well man..it will be a long wait..

prem back in action, hehe, I love that guy's sense of humour! where was he for the past 2 days? to much of a hangover from the desi beer LOL
man..keep your fingers crossed , that he feels a glimmer of humanity on seeing mukti's condition & his conscience jagofies..my prediction is somewhat like this, he comes in the court at the last moment & helps prerna/mukti by presenting the tapes to expose that scum sharad...

or else..he's married off by prerna(can she make him?)to mukti due to that preg. thing u guys are saying..that's sick & abnormal, why does kekta do this to the viewers Angry real test of nerves nowadays to watch kzk...

Edited by rickwean - 31 March 2006 at 3:47pm
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
yaar i know wot u mean ricky he was out of action coz of the bhaang nasha yaar missed his humor for a lil while

well im holding hope for him having an ulterior motive to 'helping' sharad. i think that prem relises that he will need proper concrete evidence to bring sharad down since his parent is rich who practically owns the local police station so i think that prem is trying to trap sharad nice and proper

yaar i think i mite be hoping too much Confused well wot else can us premikas do but hope Big smile
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

yaar i know wot u mean ricky he was out of action coz of the bhaang nasha yaar missed his humor for a lil while

well im holding hope for him having an ulterior motive to 'helping' sharad. i think that prem relises that he will need proper concrete evidence to bring sharad down since his parent is rich who practically owns the local police station so i think that prem is trying to trap sharad nice and proper

yaar i think i mite be hoping too much Confused well wot else can us premikas do but hope Big smile

i m gettin my username changed! haha!LOL hopefully to ManojzfavPremika lolzzz!!!LOL

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweta.sweet

hope prem fans don't mind me doing that..just answered the qsn! nywayz, how many prem deewanis of you like him with mukti? I think he's good being a loner dude, personally I don't like mukti Dead

so am i Embarrassed

well man..it will be a long wait..

prem back in action, hehe, I love that guy's sense of humour! where was he for the past 2 days? to much of a hangover from the desi beer LOL
man..keep your fingers crossed , that he feels a glimmer of humanity on seeing mukti's condition & his conscience jagofies..my prediction is somewhat like this, he comes in the court at the last moment & helps prerna/mukti by presenting the tapes to expose that scum sharad...

or else..he's married off by prerna(can she make him?)to mukti due to that preg. thing u guys are saying..that's sick & abnormal, why does kekta do this to the viewers Angry real test of nerves nowadays to watch kzk...

hey rick, well i hope he doesn't get forced into marrying mukti...because forced marriages only prolong the pain but i really hope he's going to save mukti although i can't for the life of me understand whats taking him so long. he has the tapes, he has the negatives and he has prerna on mukti's side. all they need is to convince bajaj and then no one can get sharad off from jail, not even his politician/baboon father. if he IS on mukti's side, then he's taking way too long and allowing too much hurt and mud-slinging to go on...it could permanently and irrevocably damage relationships if he doesn't act soon...

Go to top