.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:35am | IP Logged
thanks

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:56am | IP Logged
there's really not much to talk about prem these days, is there? earlier on, we could at least talk about Prem being evil...but now there isn't even that...Ekta's started showing less and less of him...its turning into the Mukti and Sharad Show...with special guest appearances by Prerna...how can we forward the Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon topic if Prem isn't even shown? ths track is getting on my nerves...it better be coming to an end...starting with today...
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:25am | IP Logged
yaar i agree all im doing rite now is thinking of prem centric scenes lyk the ones above to keep me occupied he is shown less and less each episode which makes me think that there must be another reason for ekta doing this
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged
what other reason?? Confused Confused
amisha1 Goldie
amisha1
amisha1

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakriti262

Originally posted by aastha1

Originally posted by achal

Originally posted by achal

wow astha ur siggy roxx! Smile

Thanks! How d'you know my real name?

Oh, and u spelled it wrong, it's aastha..But, that's ok, happens all the time.Wink

wow r u seriouS! i dont know how dat happened??LOL seriously! iznt ur name achal! or iz it astha?Confused

The real name is Aastha, but the nick name is Achal.. Wait, so were u not talking to me when u said astha, ur siggy rocks.. I feel stupid, and confused.Embarrassed

i waz referrin to u! i waz lyk omg! did i say da wrong persons name! and then u were lyk how did u know my name! i waz lyk yeahhhhhhhh!! dont feel stupid! i waz talkin to u!

n i thought u were talking to meCryCry 

LOL omg pswayer,im gonna be 20 this year too..and that too next month! sounds old but i still feel 16!!LOL

well...LOL i dont think u had a siggy! so i dont know where dat came frm! sorry aastha! but yea ur avatar is kewl!WinkLOL manoj looks soo hawt!Wink

ya i dunt have one cos i dunt know how to upload one!!!CryCry but thanks anywayLOL ur siggy is great as well..same pic as my avatarWink..

anyways..this topic is great..50 over pages for our yudi ald!!ClapClap he was sooo cute today..when he said 'how do u like my new hairstyle"..more like his 'OLD' hairstyle!!..!!LOLthank god he got back his hair!!Big smile

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i know! i think he changed it back possibly coz the audience didn't like it...ooohh, hope he didn't feel too bad, he was really excited about it Cry Cry sorry, manoj, honey... Cry
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:59am | IP Logged
yaar welcome to the sticky an yeah i watch the serial coz of him and ronit
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:33am | IP Logged
welcome Pakistan_Rulez...yeah, i agree that the scene where Prerna beats Prem up with a danda was ROCKING!! the chemistry between the two actors is great...they make it so believable that they are mother and son even though in real life they are of similar ages...i watch this show mainly for that chemistry, for Bajaj-Prerna and for Mukti-Prem...so currently, i'm getting nothing that I want...except for occasional Prem comedy scenes...

Go to top