India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 52)

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
yaar i want this tracl to finish now after watching the precap poor mukti yaar wot else does she have to suffer,

but one gud thing or highlight was prem yaar wen he was saying raghuveera to rishabh yaar i couldnt help but laugh he was too funny yaar
lyk i thought it would be they didnt show that much of prem today it was very prerna sharad centric

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

I don't know why but I can't believe Prem is really drunk. SOmeone told me that bhang is much stronger than beer, but Prem really has had experience with alcohol, so why is he all drunk all of a sudden? I mean I've never seen him so drunk before.

I am praying there's a ulterior motive, especially after watching the sickening precap in Mar 27 episode.
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I really hope they turn around Prem's character...and even I can't believe he got so drunk with the bhang...he has such a high tolerance for beer...but yeah, the precap for tomorrow makes me feel so bad for Mukti...seriously, knowing Prem has all the evidence and seeing Sharad stoop lower and lower, makes me want to punch both of them!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by broken heart

I don't know why but I can't believe Prem is really drunk. SOmeone told me that bhang is much stronger than beer, but Prem really has had experience with alcohol, so why is he all drunk all of a sudden? I mean I've never seen him so drunk before.

I am praying there's a ulterior motive, especially after watching the sickening precap in Mar 27 episode.

you are right...i don't think he is really drunk...i think he's pretending to be so that sharad can't a) suspect him and b) can't make him do anything that day...coz sharad knows he's drunk and will just have to deal with the situation himself...i do't think prem can be so drunk on bhaang...he's a regular beer drinker and a "heavyweight" so he must know how to handle his drink...

.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:11am | IP Logged
yaar i hope he is pretending as well after watching the precap i feel for mukti a lot yaar the worst things are happening to her rite now i think its high tym for somwfink gud to happen to her
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i know, poor thing...aur kitna suffer karna padega? uss Sharad ki to Angry Angry Angry
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:29am | IP Logged
i want sharad to die

okay picture this

iu have this scene in my mind mukti is running and running so fast and as she looks behind she bumps into someone she is abut to scream and finds that its prem she is so shocked that she holds him tight and hugs and prem hold her awwwww
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

i want sharad to die

okay picture this

iu have this scene in my mind mukti is running and running so fast and as she looks behind she bumps into someone she is abut to scream and finds that its prem she is so shocked that she holds him tight and hugs and prem hold her awwwww

awwwwwwwwwwwwww! i would LOVE it if that happenedEmbarrassed. If it did, I would probably scream the house downLOLLOL...good job, julu...

Go to top