Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 48)

Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by crazidivadancer

hey guys,
does anyone kno what episode this pic is from??

Thanx guys and keep up the posts on this sticky!!!
for all the Manoj premikas!

yeah, even i wanna know what ep this is from...although it must be from the very early ones coz i've seen all of the ones from late december and its not in them...anyone know?

This is the 13th December video.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hey people! Just found this on the net!

On August 19, 2005 Produced By Mb Corp. Adapted by Naved Aslam From The Original Play 'BOEING-BOEING' By Marc Camoletti.

MB Corp presents its first Theatrical Production 'Plane Crazy About Love' debuting multi- talented legend Helen, along with popular personalities like Dipannita Sharma, Teejay Sidhu, Shruti Seth, Manoj Bohra and Harsh Vasishtha and Directed by Naved Aslam

This play is a debut stage play for some of the actors like Helen and Dipannita Sharma. The play is also a debut for corporate sponsors –Raheja & Mac.

Commenting on his Project, Producer, Mahendra Bohra, Says: "Plane Crazy About Love is a hilarious, side splitting bedroom comedy written in farcical tradition, with a guarantee to lift one's spirit and take one on a mile-high adventure."

Raj Malhotra - Manoj Bohra, a swinging yuppie bachelor, with an insatiable appetite for women, thinks he can easily cope with three air stewardess girlfriends Sweety - Dipannita Sharma from Bengal Airways; Dolly - Teejay Sidhu from Punjab Airlines and Malini - Shruti Seth from South Indian Air. It's all a question of juggling their timetables with the brilliant assistance of Maggie-Helen, his reliable housekeeper, who never forgets to change the photographs in the bedroom.

Everything proceeds like clockwork, until the introduction of the new airplane the "Concorde" (At double the speed!); this new aircraft lands him with triple the problems on his hands!

His old school friend Gurpal Singh Ranga - Harsh Vasishtha arrives unexpectedly and joins them in a hysterical whirl of confusion and matchmaking.

A first class cast and creative team serve up the spiciest, tastiest entertainment that will have audiences rolling down the aisles! So, don't miss this flight.

The play will preview on August 19, 2005 at Manik Sabhagrah. And the first show of the play will be held on August 27, 2005 at Sophia Auditorium, Breach Candy and the second show will be held on August 28, 2005 at St. Andrews, Bandra.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Some more buzz on Manoj/...he's apparently done more plays than one!

Love and laughs all the way

Vandana Sajnani is back with a family entertainer "Please Divorce Me Darling"

Enjoy a laugh? Then here's an event that's sure to draw laughs all the way from the audience. Moksh Creations production "Please Divorce Me Darling" by Vandana Sajnani is a family entertainer, to be staged at the Music Academy on September 30. The cast includes film star Rati Agnihotri and well-known TV and theatre personalities such as Vandana Sajnani, Rajesh Khattar, Hilla Sethna, Manoj Bohra and Naved Aslam.

The story is based on Oscar nominated film "Cactus Flower" and is about a bachelor dentist (played by Rajesh Khattar) who has managed to keep himself single by telling his many girlfriends that he is married and has three children. But his trick backfires when he falls in love and proposes marriage to his lady love (Vandana Sajnani), who demands to see the wife and children whose lives are being wrecked. The dentist therefore has to produce a wife and then to assuage his girlfriend's conscience, produce his wife's lover. He turns to his nurse (Rati Agnihotri) to play the role of wife. And she blossoms like a cactus flower, the moment she steps out of her starched uniform.

The cast

Regarding the cast, who can forget Rati Agnihotri's fine performances in "Ek Duje Ke Liye", "Coolie", "Mashaal", "Shaukeen", "Kuch Khatta Kuch Meetha", "Chupke Se", "Dev", "Socha Na Tha" and "Hum Tum"? And now, she's on stage and that too in the title role. Vandana Sajnani is a popular television and theatre personality. She has also dabbled in cinema and acted in Ram Gopal Varma's "Mein Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon." Rajesh Khattar is a familiar face on stage and television. Remember "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi" and his role as Parvatlal? Manoj Bohra is a well-known model and television star and has featured in several ad/music videos. Apart from the serial "Hospital" on Sony TV, Naved Aslam recently won accolades for his role in the feature film "Chhal." Theatre personality Hilla Sethna is known for her flair for comedy and has acted in films too — Hindi, English and even with Pierce Brosnan in a Hollywood flick.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Manoj Bohra, TV actor

If I'm working on something and it comes through and if it's successful, I can feel the adrenalin rush. For example, Yudi, the character I'm working on now — I didn't think it would be that big. But it's come through beautifully.

Then there was the play that I produced. When I was up on stage and I thanked the audience, it was a huge feeling.

Music is another big thing. I bought Gypsy Kings Volare this morning. You know how you get used to a certain compilation. I'd lost my earlier CD and then the next one didn't have the songs in the same order. Today I got the old compilation. Whenever I hear it I feel a certain goodness about the world.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
thanks for all the articles sukhi...will check them out...
amzi_uk Senior Member
amzi_uk
amzi_uk

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanx alot RonitFan Wink Clap
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bling_blin89

Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by crazidivadancer

hey guys,
does anyone kno what episode this pic is from??

Thanx guys and keep up the posts on this sticky!!!
for all the Manoj premikas!

yeah, even i wanna know what ep this is from...although it must be from the very early ones coz i've seen all of the ones from late december and its not in them...anyone know?

This is the 13th December video.

thanks for the yaar
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged
thanks for all those articles sukhi yaar

Go to top