India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 464)

---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yep atleast he know the truth and thank god he didnt join the vamp n his not selfish any more he cares more abt his mother then joining wit debo

scarletteblue IF-Sizzlerz
scarletteblue
scarletteblue

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Clap .........did u c her face yaar? LOL
Jennifer.L IF-Sizzlerz
Jennifer.L
Jennifer.L

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
guyz the truth is revaeled i knew prem would do it, he's damn cklver in all these tngs, atleast he's not lke the bjaja or basu family who dnt realise the real truth anytme, bhaiya well done, but i don understand why is mr bajaj listenin to dat shubhchintak(indro) n fillin posion in prerna's mind against prem bhaiya , but no problem prerna trusts prem bhaiya and she said mujhe apne bete pe pura bharosa hain, dats gud about her atlaset she trusts her prem but bajaj naywaz he was never his own son but anurag , dat scene was very food main apna prem tumhare haathon mein derahai hoon, it had so many realtions only in dat sentence , firstly their love , their prem(lil prem who's no more, prem bhaiya's elder brother), and then finally our prem bhaiya, it was so gud and when anurag said prem hamsesha hamare dil mein rahenga-wow! dat was so gud, now 1 thng i know pre only cares for her prem can b (anu. lil prem , prem bhaiya), after yesterdays' epi all anu-pre fans were sad, but guyz u'll hve this episode in hand(sabina now u hve a reason to stay) , and then lastly i would lke to say the wrk which bajaj or basu family couldn't so prem bhaiya did it, he proved dat he's a real son of his mom and his trutrh wil save his mom, now mr bajaj you'll know hw clever prem bhaiya is and then u say to prerna woh kabhi nahin sudhrenga, usse tumhari chinta nahin hain, he doesn't cre for motehr india, but he is d only 1 who cares 4 her, his truth wil save pre(hope no 1 stops him in this) and then even anu saved pre by gettin shhravan in court, this episode was gus , it tol, us so many thngs in small sentences , go prem bhaiya save ur mother india!!!!(debpo ab kucch mat karna, ur over, hpe there's no shmsohya created to stop prem frm taking debo to court , hpe nothin bad happens to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw thnks for the cute pics anishma, bhaiya is so cute!
sweetazsugar Goldie
sweetazsugar
sweetazsugar

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged
but u no ekta she will do somthin to stop prem takin debo to the court
Jennifer.L IF-Sizzlerz
Jennifer.L
Jennifer.L

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetazsugar

agreed sweetassugar, soory yaar dnt know ur name

sweetazsugar Goldie
sweetazsugar
sweetazsugar

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jennymanoj

its sophia...an i think the leap will happen at tuesday cause at monday prem will take debo to the court an then the the judje will tell hes decesion an thenevery1 will cry an tht an thank prem  soo the leap will be at tuesday i think...an the sad thing is wen after the leap no 1 will be ther only prena...no premCry

Jennifer.L IF-Sizzlerz
Jennifer.L
Jennifer.L

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jennymanoj

its sophia...an i think the leap will happen at tuesday cause at monday prem will take debo to the court an then the the judje will tell hes decesion an thenevery1 will cry an tht an thank prem  soo the leap will be at tuesday i think...an the sad thing is wen after the leap no 1 will be ther only prena...no premCry

prem bhaiya yaar-they should show bhaiya on the first day of the leap or arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
soha88 Goldie
soha88
soha88

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

not trying to sound pessimistic or anything guys, but i seriously think prem is gonna use debo to achieve his own ends...he wants to destroy prerna and her family, right? and that was the reason he came back obviously...so prem turning all goody goody to save the one person he wants to plan against is a bit too far fetched i think!

so i'm not letting my hopes get too high....u never know, prem might just be trying to tease or scare debo and laugh at her afterwards saying he was just kidding abt the whole court thing! i don't want that to happen obviously but knowing prem and that prerna's definetely HAS TO go to jail for 5 years before the leap, i think this is what prem is gonna actually do!

and WHEN is mukti getting back...>???? Angry i want this leap to come soon coz i really miss mukti n prem!!!

Soha

Go to top