Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

   
Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 43)

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Joined: 30 November 2005
Posts: 6557

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
aastha ur siggy roxxxx~~

achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 3043

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakriti262

Originally posted by achal

Originally posted by aakriti262

Originally posted by achal

Originally posted by aakriti262

wow astha ur siggy roxx! Smile


Thanks! How d'you know my real name?

Oh, and u spelled it wrong, it's aastha..But, that's ok, happens all the time.Wink

wow r u seriouS! i dont know how dat happened??LOL seriously! iznt ur name achal! or iz it astha?Confused



The real name is Aastha, but the nick name is Achal.. Wait, so were u not talking to me when u said astha, ur siggy rocks.. I feel stupid, and confused.Embarrassed

i waz referrin to u! i waz lyk omg! did i say da wrong persons name! and then u were lyk how did u know my name! i waz lyk yeahhhhhhhh!! dont feel stupid! i waz talkin to u!



Lolz, got confused there for a minute.. LOLLOL
achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 3043

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakriti262

aastha ur siggy roxxxx~~


Thanks, and u spelled my name right!WinkTongue
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Joined: 30 November 2005
Posts: 6557

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achal

Originally posted by aakriti262

Originally posted by achal

Originally posted by aakriti262

Originally posted by achal

Originally posted by aakriti262

wow astha ur siggy roxx! Smile


Thanks! How d'you know my real name?

Oh, and u spelled it wrong, it's aastha..But, that's ok, happens all the time.Wink

wow r u seriouS! i dont know how dat happened??LOL seriously! iznt ur name achal! or iz it astha?Confused



The real name is Aastha, but the nick name is Achal.. Wait, so were u not talking to me when u said astha, ur siggy rocks.. I feel stupid, and confused.Embarrassed

i waz referrin to u! i waz lyk omg! did i say da wrong persons name! and then u were lyk how did u know my name! i waz lyk yeahhhhhhhh!! dont feel stupid! i waz talkin to u!



Lolz, got confused there for a minute.. LOLLOL

good da confusion is gone!LOL

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Joined: 30 November 2005
Posts: 6557

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by achal

Originally posted by aakriti262

aastha ur siggy roxxxx~~


Thanks, and u spelled my name right!WinkTongue

yup!!LOL

achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 3043

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
GTG! Nice talking to ya (although there was lot of confusion Wink ).. See u around! Tongue
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Joined: 30 November 2005
Posts: 6557

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achal

GTG! Nice talking to ya (although there was lot of confusion Wink ).. See u around! Tongue
okey bye! and ya a lotsss of confusion!LOL
crazidivadancer Senior Member
crazidivadancer
crazidivadancer

Joined: 11 December 2005
Posts: 268

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
hey guys,
does anyone kno what episode this pic is from??




Thanx guys and keep up the posts on this sticky!!!
for all the Manoj premikas!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PREM DEVKI OR PREM PALCHIN

Author: rida_ranbir   Replies: 5   Views: 2540

rida_ranbir 5 2540 11 April 2008 at 4:51am by Nayanadil
Prem proved his real meaning of Prem

2

Author: collegegirl   Replies: 11   Views: 3519

collegegirl 11 3519 06 December 2007 at 9:00pm by lovely_grl
we want prem our prem back!

2

Author: Jennifer.L   Replies: 12   Views: 2100

Jennifer.L 12 2100 31 October 2006 at 9:22pm by reeha...k
PREM-prem for mukti and ud for prerna

Author: yana7   Replies: 1   Views: 1400

yana7 1 1400 12 September 2006 at 7:28pm by smartypant
Prem Prem Prem!!!!!

Author: xoxsubhaxox   Replies: 0   Views: 1804

xoxsubhaxox 0 1804 15 March 2006 at 9:39pm by xoxsubhaxox

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index