Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:29am | IP Logged
heeey guyz do u lyk watching prem figthing wid mutki n in a joky way

OR

watching them dance 2gether n stuff????

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:34am | IP Logged
both yaar their dance scenes are romantic and their fite scenes the jokes ones are cute yaar
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged
wot abut u miileerox4eva which scenes do ya lyk the most?
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Kasautii's red-hot Prem (Manoj Bohra), along with beau Teejay Sidhu (Stella of Shararat) and Aashka Goradia (Chandni of Piya Ka Ghar, Kumud of Kkusum) were in Maldives last week for a show-cum-holiday.

Open-air show

The trio describes their sojourn as "awesome" and "out-of this world". They performed in two shows, which had the locals — all die-hard Bollywood and telly buffs — lapping up Manoj's every antic, as Teejay and Ashka jived to chartbusters like Mahi Ve and Kajra Re. Kasautii has it fair share of watchers on the island, so Prem had many female fans. The telly actors performed at the open-air venue, Carnival, in the capital, Male.

Best holiday ever

Recalls Aashka, "As far as I can remember, this is the best holiday I have ever had. It was so relaxing and chilled out. I tried parasailing and snorkelling — things I have never done before. We also shopped a lot, and on the way back, stopped at Colombo."

Adds Teejay, who also anchored the show, "Maldives is beautiful. When we were asked about the show organised by the Maldives Tourism Board, it was not even something we had to think twice about. It was like 'How soon do we leave?' It's a shame that Chetan Hansraj (Sasha of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) couldn't make it this time. The four of us had such a blast when we were invited to Toronto in August."

Exploring the deep

After the shows, the actors took time off deep-sea diving. "We saw so many fish, so many interesting sea animals. The feeling of being underwater is beautiful and exhilarating. At the same time, you feel so very alone. It's quiet as death under the surface. Aashu (Aashka) got nervous when they began swimming around her legs. Maybe they liked the taste of her suntan oil?" laughs Teejay.
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punkrockgal

Ive thought a new thing...... Prem wants to take all the properties from Bajaj & Prerna... so he is on Sharads side.... at the same time he wants to take revenge from Mukti.... so thats why he is supporting Sharad... but.. how bout.... he ditches Sharad too?? maybe he really has that bro feeling for his sis.... he'll get 3 in one..... he will get all the properties thanks to Sharad..... Mukti will learn not to accuse him again thanks to Sharad... but then.... when Prem gets all he needs.. he will still... give the videos... to the family as the proof.. i dont think he can be so bad to allow his sis to be married to such an awful guy....
well to sum up... i think Prem is going to ditch Sharad too hows that?

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
pix sent by bling_blin89 when they made 1000 posts congrats yaar and thanks for the pix

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

vasu that scene is from main hoon na aint it???

yeah its from main hoon na--i love that scene!

.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged
look bling gave so many prem pix yaar in their post i asked them and put them here as well

Go to top