Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
there's really not much to talk about prem these days, is there? earlier on, we could at least talk about Prem being evil...but now there isn't even that...Ekta's started showing less and less of him...its turning into the Mukti and Sharad Show...with special guest appearances by Prerna...how can we forward the Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon topic if Prem isn't even shown? ths track is getting on my nerves...it better be coming to an end...starting with today...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i agree all im doing rite now is thinking of prem centric scenes lyk the ones above to keep me occupied he is shown less and less each episode which makes me think that there must be another reason for ekta doing this
amisha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aakriti262

well...πŸ˜† i dont think u had a siggy! so i dont know where dat came frm! sorry aastha! but yea ur avatar is kewl!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† manoj looks soo hawt!πŸ˜‰

ya i dunt have one cos i dunt know how to upload one!!!😭😭 but thanks anywayπŸ˜† ur siggy is great as well..same pic as my avatarπŸ˜‰..

anyways..this topic is great..50 over pages for our yudi ald!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ he was sooo cute today..when he said 'how do u like my new hairstyle"..more like his 'OLD' hairstyle!!..!!πŸ˜†thank god he got back his hair!!πŸ˜ƒ

psawyer thumbnail
i know! i think he changed it back possibly coz the audience didn't like it...ooohh, hope he didn't feel too bad, he was really excited about it 😭 😭 sorry, manoj, honey... 😭
.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar welcome to the sticky an yeah i watch the serial coz of him and ronit
psawyer thumbnail
welcome Pakistan_Rulez...yeah, i agree that the scene where Prerna beats Prem up with a danda was ROCKING!! the chemistry between the two actors is great...they make it so believable that they are mother and son even though in real life they are of similar ages...i watch this show mainly for that chemistry, for Bajaj-Prerna and for Mukti-Prem...so currently, i'm getting nothing that I want...except for occasional Prem comedy scenes...
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
i watch this show cuz of manoj and cezu! 😳
Saleha_20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aakriti262

does yudi has da tape?

Yeh he has the tape he said to Sharad that i have so many copies of the original tape  & rosey1 i agree with u may be Prem use that tape for his property i mean may be he give tape to Prerna & Prerna willgive him his property back 

.Prometheus. thumbnail
yeah saleha you could be rite i hope that prem is shown a the goody when this track ends if i find out he was bed to the core...........................well ill cross that bridge when i come to it πŸ˜† but i serioulsy hope he has a shred of conscience in that brain of his
psawyer thumbnail
if he still has a brain...i hope it hasn't filtered away from drinking all that bhaang πŸ˜†