India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 379)

angelaisha Goldie
angelaisha
angelaisha

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
that was sooooo dissapoinitng Cry wen he said that...hey by the way does anyone hav the video or link of prem and mukti's wen they dance and mukti's in a white dress and fter the dance she confesses her love....and the other one where prem proposes to mukti but she refuses...ifu do plzzzzzzz can u pm me or post it rite here...i kno it's on the first page but badango doens't work for me don't kno y thanx

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
HOW COULD HE say that to mukti that DEBU shebu the churail is better then mukti
indiangirl07 IF-Sizzlerz
indiangirl07
indiangirl07

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
i know!! how could he say that. and then that stupid debonita was smiling! Dead Dead
angelaisha Goldie
angelaisha
angelaisha

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i kno, that stupid smile...i hate that DEBO Angry Dead how can prem even say that??? Confused Ouch
indiangirl07 IF-Sizzlerz
indiangirl07
indiangirl07

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
i know!!! im sooo mad!! and her smiling and being there made it worse!
Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiangirl07

yes puja...she was smiling..blushing, shamlessly..and i felt like ripping her hair off......

why is ekta showing mukti as a weakling..saying sorry to yudi-premAngryAngryAngry..

excuss me peeps of this show..our mukti darling as been through alot..ad bounced back....and still they r showing other charcters to have suffered alotAngry

soaps_01 Goldie
soaps_01
soaps_01

Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dola87

yes puja...she was smiling..blushing, shamlessly..and i felt like ripping her hair off......

why is ekta showing mukti as a weakling..saying sorry to yudi-premAngryAngryAngry..

excuss me peeps of this show..our mukti darling as been through alot..ad bounced back....and still they r showing other charcters to have suffered alotAngry

I agree! I don't want to comment on debo I just AngryAngry her!

...And mukti.... I mean I don't understand ki woh wapas jawab kyun nahi deti sab ko! I mean everytime someone comes and mukti ko bhala bhura keh kar jata hain aur woh kisi ko kuch nahi kehti hain then she cries! I think Mukti ko dosre logon ko mu thor jawab dena sikh lena chahiye!

Hey guys!

Hows it going? Haven't been here in a while!
Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soaps_01

Originally posted by Dola87

I agree! I don't want to comment on debo I just AngryAngry her!

...And mukti.... I mean I don't understand ki woh wapas jawab kyun nahi deti sab ko! I mean everytime someone comes and mukti ko bhala bhura keh kar jata hain aur woh kisi ko kuch nahi kehti hain then she cries! I think Mukti ko dosre logon ko mu thor jawab dena sikh lena chahiye!

Hey guys!

Hows it going? Haven't been here in a while!

u r correct..u know what wil be sooooo coool...mukti finds out that yudi-prem was helping sharad becuz of the 20% shares (which is ture) and not for the pathetic reason of "i was concrened of my sis"Angry..

then in the meantime..yudi-prem is with that debo..they r doin whatever..then our basanti..comes in....fully heated and mad..and slapps him..hahahahahah what a scence...and not just one slap...but actually starts pitaing him..then he says.stop..or "baas"..then by then evryone in the house comes out of their room to c the tamasha..

then mukti revelas the turth....

then she decided to leave mumbai and go far far away..then the leap..hehehehhehe i just want to c mukti beat yudi-premBig smile

Edited by Dola87 - 29 June 2006 at 12:51am

Go to top