India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 360)

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged
haven't seen the eppy yet, so I can't comment much. But guys... I know Premikas love him madly, but is Prem really trustable? He lies, he cheats, he connives plans to destroy his own family, he has hurt Tushar and Bajaj so greatly once, he has hurt Mukti and sided with a rapist, he tried to kill Anurag, and he tried to hit his own mother...

How much faith can APB have in Prem, even if he is their son? He was their son when he did all those things... so why should they think better of him now? I feel so sorry for Prerna and Anurag... Prerna especially has tried so many times and so hard to change Prem, but he simply tired her out. I think she has pretty much given up!

I really want to watch the eppy now...!

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged
If she wants to change him, all she has to do is trust him. Just once, let him know that she trusts him. Beating him to death or giving him lectures every now and then is not going to inspire his change.

No child - be it a fictional, terminally confused Prem, or a real person - will respond to constant berating and bashing over pure, simple, maternal love. I know she loves him, but when has she shown it?
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
The problem here is that love and trust are two completely different things.

Unconditional love does not mean unconditonal trust. While Prem certainly is deserving of unconditional love by his especially his mother -- like any child -- he as a person is not deserving of unconditional trust because of the choices he himself willingly and so confidently continues to make. True that Prerna needs to show pure maternal love more often... but he never lets her! Prem is a kid that would hide hurt within himself and show a cocky face to the world in order to hide his emotions.

If his mother tries to break through that wall when she can clearly see him hurt, he pushes her away and does silly, maddening things to anger her on purpose.

BTW I think it's really interesting that instead of turning to Mother India and asking for her blind trust first, Prem turned to Mukti and asked her to believe him. Hmmmm... what's going on Prem? Wink Why does it matter so much to you that Mukti believe you?
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
You are right Shweta - he surely hasn't given his mother much reason to trust him. BUT, I feel, in as much as WE have seen of Prem, he doesn't hide things. The only time he did things secretively was during the rape track. Other than that, if asked, he will boldly and cockily tell the truth. Remember when Prerna accused him of ruining Mukti's life by sending Karan to woo her? He looked her in the eyes, smiled his cocky, self-assured smile and was ACTUALLY proud of what he had done. Contrast that with this (although I haven't seen the vid yet) and the only other time - the Aparna-tape incident - if he keeps saying and saying and saying that he hasn't done anything....why would he go to so many lengths to *hide* what he did, IF he had done it?

I agree though, I think its wonderful that he looks to Mukti before anyone else and says - you know that I would never stoop so low...well, Prem, why do you think that Mukti knows that? More importantly, why do you care?
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Yaar Shweta coz the duffer loves her a lot! Ouch
I agree with both of you however Shweta yaar i agree he doesnt deserve unconditional trust but how can they jumpt to conclusions?Anurag!Mukti!How could they blindly trust that random stranger?Anurag freaking wrote him a damn cheque?! Angry I mean dude common sense????!?! How could you believe a complete stranger saying his mom his sick and give him a cheque and at the same time not even TRY to trust your son or listen to what he has to say?
Like Vasu said he always admits it when he is wrong thats the retard he is. He wouldnt beg all of them to believe him like that Ouch Ouch Just his expressions..I mean come on why doesnt anyone give him ONE CHANCE like he said he wont change until the people in the house are his...and by accusing him so often and pouncing at him every after now and then they arent showing him they love him..!As for Prerna yes he is a stupid kid but she knows him!she knows he is like that!Mother India is much more intelligent than he is anyday!She knows how to handle him when it comes to Bhashans why not show him all the maternal love inside of you for once? Remember the day when she went to bring him back and she hugged him. Remmber how she kept saying you mean so much to us come abck home we dont need anything else? You could see he was surprised and he somehow returned the love she showed towards him by agreeing to go.
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
His expressions said it all...He was so shocked and he looked upset as anything! His parents watched him being slapped endlessly by Mr Bajaj Cry On top of that Prerna already called him a 'mistake'!I just dont see how he will ever accept them! Cry No matter how stupid and annoying he is they cant just blame him all the tim for any and everything!Beat him up like that!About time Prerna and the others realise he needs to be felt like he is valued! That has never happened! Apo*na used him. Prerna always lectures him, beats him up yes eys she cries alot and feels bad but doesnt express it all that often!They send him to jail, call him a mistake, now accuse him AGAIN?
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Trust me Vasu and Annu I really want to believe that Prem never hides things. But is that really true? It seems like he always deceives peeps and destroys them. Maybe you can give me some examples cuz I really want to believe that Prem says it when he does something and never admits to doing something if he didn't do it.

I hope Mukti gets to Prem before Debo can butt in... this is the perfect opportunity for Prem to realize what he has lost in Mukti, and what kind of a person she is to try and save a man who was so active in destroying her.
dodyi Goldie
dodyi
dodyi

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I hope Mukti gets to Prem before Debo Cry

Go to top