Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 6:09am | IP Logged
lolz!!its all up to ekta mai yaar!!!but i dont think anytime soon!! Confused

Funk'n Desi IF-Dazzler
Funk'n Desi
Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged
omggg i just cant beleive anurag and mukti!!!Angry well manily anurag!!!!!!!!!he believes a stranger on the streets then his own SON Cry !!!im telling you guys there going to do the same mistake that they did with prem when apurna was around!!(the whole tape track and bajaj was the one who cleared it all up Smile )he might get kicked out of the house or something again Confused !!im just suprsied that anurag believed that stranger then his own son!!!they dont deserve to be parents in a way!!!!!poor prem yaar Confused HOW LOW DO THEY THINK HE IS!!!becharaa pata nahi kya hoga uska!!!!apurna was right when she told prem that "their your own parents and they dont believe you!!THEY WOULD RATHER BELIEVE THEIR ENEMY THEN THEIR OWN SON" Angry Confused !!!remeber the big ep. when prerna asked forgiveness from prem and touched his feet and all that!!maybe all that might happen again!!(would'nt be suprised if it does Confused)she was tottly right their going to do the same mistake again!!(they just never think that he can became good and wen he is they dont support him) Ouch
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged
yaar i know wot u mean they aint learnt nefink from the last time they falsly accused prem of doing somehting
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Premikas... I know you're all quite loyal to Prem and all but seriously considering Prem's track record in morality... would you seriously believe he is innocent if you were Anurag Basu?

The kid has the worst reputation... and he actually, in a funny way, shows off that he has a bad reputation, that he won't change his ways, and that he doesn't care. Anurag has no reason to believe Prem is innocent.
Raindrop Goldie
Raindrop
Raindrop

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I felt really sorry for Prem, He Looks In a Sad Way Sexier when he gets emotional...I think Guys who are Emotional Look Soo Sweet.. Embarrassed Cry
And Mukti, She really needs to lose the attitude..I'm Sick of it its really annoying me now.
And Anurag I know Prem Might have a bad reputation but still, its a parents duty to atleast TRUST their Own Child! A Parent Knows That if a child really means they haven't done anything, you can see it in their eyes that they're not lying. Because usually if someone is lying, they don't look you in the eyes.
And if Prem has done bad, he doesn't hide it he shows it. and because of this has led him trouble again, and this time not only it has hit his reputation with everyone its hurt his heart which this time will be very hard to get over. I blame Everyones Blind Blaming On Prem!
Anurag I mean, how could he believe just anyone. He just came to conclusion that Prem was Behind everything when he wasn't. And Everyone Just Judged on everything he did before and in some way sort of discriminated him because of his "Gangster" Look and because of his attitude they proclaimed that he was Guilty!
THATS JUST WRONG!
Thumbs Down Confused Ouch

Anjali
Jennifer.L IF-Sizzlerz
Jennifer.L
Jennifer.L

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Cry
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I think that while it may seem to the family that Prem is the one who hasn't changed, it is really that none of the family members have changed - after the Aparna incident (and not only that, throughout their lives) they cried and promised that next time things would be different - that they would AT THE VERY LEAST listen to both sides of the argument before making a judgement.

What was the evidence in convicting Prem? A guy whom they do not know, whose loyalties they do not know, who has lied to them again and again and who doesn't have anything to gain or lose from lying except money. A bag full of money...what does that prove? Nothing, except that the guy had a bag full of money...what does the back of a guy who looks like Prem prove? When have they ever known Prem to run away from his deeds? Even he has acknowleged that he always does things out in the open -they know that he loves to brag about his achievements and to challenge people. Do they really think that he is so cowardly that he would run away from the scene?

When they found him in the hotel room with Shravan recently, he was sitting there, calmly drinking beer, but he told them his reasons for being there and they believed him - so why will he run?

The problem is not with Prem, but with the family, who always LOOKS for excuses to blame him - they are waiting for him to slip up, perhaps because of their own insecurities about their relationship.

Anurag and Prerna (and even Bajaj now) always want to believe the worst in Prem, because it protrays them as the victims. Sorry for being so harsh about them, but it is true - they like to wallow in their misery about having such a nalayak child...when he does bad things, they scream bloody murder...but no one pays any attention to him when he does nothing. These people like the "kasautis" in their lives, because believing that someone from their family is doing such a thing is far easier to deal with than if it were some unknown force...
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Sorry to all Bajaj, Anurag, Prerna die hard fans but I was completely let down by them today! Ouch I agree with vasu completely. This si so unfair to him. Whenever he is close to thinking about changing his ways or something they step in and he forced to go back to where he started from!Its just pathetic. They need to understand this guy is already confused as he is..All this is going to make things worse!Infact I'm wondering IF Mukti approaches him before taht horrible witch Debonnita Dead How will he react Confused I felt sooooooooooooooooooo bad watching his innocent look and the others repeatedly firing those pointless accusations at him Ouch

Go to top