.Prometheus.

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Cry i would have loved to seen it man im so jealous rite now LOL LOL

dodyi Goldie
dodyi
dodyi

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 8:40am | IP Logged

hi
i think that mukti will make a good western dancer from debo and make anew look for her that will make prem fall in debo love Dead Dead ( I hope not )b/c she like him with two faces. . . then he will realised his feeling 4 mukti
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Funk'n Desi

HEY DID YOU GUYS KNOW:
that manoj was in a song(video clip) with bhumika chawla(cant remeber what the song was called arghhhhhh)!!!!!!i saw it on i think it was sony..on juke box!!!! anyways he looked so differnt!!!sleek down hair a nice suit and he was wearing glass's!!!! he was a bhumika's lover in the video clip they got married and he became a father(but she died after delivering the baby)!!!but it was a really sad clip!!!he was crying in the clip!!!!(but he looked cute crying too)plz let me know if anyone else has seen it too!!!

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn wanna watch it!!CryIs there anyway anyone could try finding out? Pakistani song sung by Male or Female or both??Any idea??

Funk'n Desi IF-Dazzler
Funk'n Desi
Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm it was male!!im sure about that!! sorry but first i thought about not posting about it coz i have no information on it!!sorry again but i was really hoping atleast on person would have seen it!!!if i see it again or get any info on it i'll post it here!!
Jennifer.L IF-Sizzlerz
Jennifer.L
Jennifer.L

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
okay
Funk'n Desi IF-Dazzler
Funk'n Desi
Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dodyi

hi
i think that mukti will make a good western dancer from debo and make anew look for her that will make prem fall in debo love Dead Dead ( I hope not )b/c she like him with two faces. . . then he will realised his feeling 4 mukti

i really hope that does happen!!!..well the end part!!! but i dont think prem is going to like her he mght flirt with her and stuff but wont go seriouse about it!!!mainly to make mukti jelouse!!but hope it wont go that far!!!!Confused

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
yaar i want there to be someone for Mukti and the see wot happens to prem
Jennifer.L IF-Sizzlerz
Jennifer.L
Jennifer.L

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar i want there to be someone for Mukti and the see wot happens to prem

same here yaar- seen today's epi- i know ahe's creatin misunderstandings- she must hve not danced properly in front of mukti but in front of prem - she's showin herself hot- but as long as prem doesn't fall 4 her- well, he won't never- o god how could i even imagin edat-you'll heard na today he said to himself- kya nautanki hai, bahgavan ne bhi bahut soch samajhkar banai hai-lol-prem will never do dat- infact while mukti was leaving the disc debo was lookin at prem n prem was lookin at mukti- in tomorrow's epi-they r gonna show mukti walkin outside- maybe n prem too- but  its some guy enetering whom prem catches- god knows now-there are in frequent pm scenes-

Go to top